Marco Verratti

draconifire

Would be funny if they crash out against Madrid. Let's see if he makes another ruckus again in the summer if that happens. Hasn't been performing at that top level as everyone thinks of him.

Zincubus

Banned
Oddly enough only today our beloved Xavi has named Veratti has the nearest current player to himself and says he'd love to see him playing for Barca !!

Xavi: “Marco Veratti is the player that resembles me most today. Technically he does everything right, he's very important for PSG, he's a footballer that I love and I would like to see him at Barcelona”

[@BarcaInsider_]

Givenchy

alot of kneejerk going on here :lol: hes still a great player but agreed he was being way overrated. comes across as a bit of a pussy aswell

Lutece FC

I disagree, he was ok, not brillant, but him and Rabiot were ok. But the young Lo Celso suffered a lot.

In fact you judge players performance only by the result.

Morten

I disagree, he was ok, not brillant, but him and Rabiot were ok. But the young Lo Celso suffered a lot.

In fact you judge players performance only by the result.

Seeing as the french league is a joke, we have to judge PSG-players by their performances in CL knock-outs alone.

Home of Barca Fans