Marco Verratti

1993Kaan1993

PSG won't sell him even if he asks for leaving. his wish doesn't matter for PSG's owner. As long as he has a contract with PSG, he will stay. Moreover, PSG wants to win, letting Verratti go will be a huge blow for PSG.

PSG won't sell him even if he asks for leaving. his wish doesn't matter for PSG's owner. As long as he has a contract with PSG, he will stay. Moreover, PSG wants to win, letting Verratti go will be a huge blow for PSG.

lol

If he wants to go they'll let him go. They can't stop him.

Sultan

Nosce te ipsum
This is 2017. If Verratti seriously wants to come to Barca, the player and the two clubs will find a way. The key is he must ask for the move and we must want to get him. All this "we wont sell him for any price" is just p.r.

putogusiluz8

The Pale One
Please, let it be D10S mio (I pray to Leo). I've been watching him a lot lately.

He plays like Xavi; ball control, dribbling, drops deep to pick up the ball, even frequently does that 360 move Xavi's famous for. Yet his passing reminds of me of Busi's. Has those sharp penetrating passes in between the lines.

He's also a ferocious little guy- Pretty strong for his size though only like 5'6 ft inches tall, defends well, tackles precisely, and a hard worker. Only 24 still, seems like he'd be older. Also seems like a nice down to earth fella. I know he'd be delighted to play alongside Leo, Andres, Neymar etc. At the end of the day this is a big club with the attraction that only big clubs have and as serious as the PSG project is, here he'll breathing in a different air and he knows it. At the end of the day when you retire you want to say I had the chance to play with the best of the best because I was one of them too.

Anyways lol this guy equals=midfield problem solved. Deep lying mobile playmaker ala Xavi, I'm sure he'll make an awesome partnership with Busi. Then we can worry about a trequartista, coutinho style player but he is the priority.

gasgas

..... .............. Mats
sidibe...pique....... Umtitol......alba
..............Busquets
Roberto............verratti
Messi..Suarez..Neymar

1993Kaan1993

lol

If he wants to go they'll let him go. They can't stop him.

Believe me, they won't let him go. PSG wants to win CL as soon as possible. They are not spending this all money for nothing. PSG won't be a selling club.

According to Fernando Polo, Verratti's agent met with Barça directors to talk about the player. PSG however don't want to sell Verratti at any price.

http://www.mundodeportivo.com/futbo...na.html?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

That's what l'm saying.

Last edited:

Windhook

Believe me, they won't let him go. PSG wants to win CL as soon as possible. They are not spending this all money for nothing. PSG won't be a selling club.

That depends on the player himself. PSG cannot keep Veratti forever, especially if he wants to move to a bigger club/stage. Great example is what Dmitri Payet did this winter with West Ham. Totally unprofessional.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
As expected, his agent denied having met our representatives. Was most likely just clickbait from MD.

He's not for sale anyway.

Yannik

This is 2017. If Verratti seriously wants to come to Barca, the player and the two clubs will find a way. The key is he must ask for the move and we must want to get him. All this "we wont sell him for any price" is just p.r.

PSG is a filthy fucking rich sheikh club. And to add salt to the injury: That sheikh bloody hates Barca because they tried to push for Thiago Silva once thinking that "there will be a way if we convince the player".

Home of Barca Fans