Marco Verratti

George_Costanza

He was the leader, so it was up to him to take the decision and the risk. No one will question Cruyff if Pep fucked up, or mentioned Sandro If Dinho flopped. People will always question the CEO, the President, the leader. I'm sure Sandro suggested so many bad names too like Scolari to coach Barcelona but Laporta chose Pep.

Butaan4barca

Yeah, poor Marco, I feel sorry for his 10+M per year.

a lot of players are getting paid that amount. Only PSG holds the player against his will.

Mancity let klarov leave, just because he wanted, even if he was in the plans. That is a big club (football club mentality-not slavery type club) , all around.

a lot of players are getting paid that amount. Only PSG holds the player against his will.

Mancity let klarov leave, just because he wanted, even if he was in the plans. That is a big club (football club mentality-not slavery type club) , all around.

It's not like Verratti pushed for his transfer, he even apologized publicly lol.

Messi983

he wasn't left with any other choice, after his agent screwed up. The transfer was really on otherwise.

No, not really. Transfer would never happen. Verratti screwed up with signing new contract every season he's been in Paris. Probably won't be long before he'll sign another extension. :lol: He deserves to stay there for the rest of his career and win no major trophies. I really don't care about him anymore.

Butaan4barca

No, not really. Transfer would never happen. Verratti screwed up with signing new contract every season he's been in Paris. Probably won't be long before he'll sign another extension. :lol: He deserves to stay there for the rest of his career and win no major trophies. I really don't care about him anymore.

that is not my point. My point is even with that contract, if there was any other club, they would've just let him leave for good price. NO big club would keep a player who isn't motivated enough to wear their shirt.

Home of Barca Fans