Marco Verratti

fergus90

He is a fantastic player, I don’t watch much PSG really but anytime I do he is running the game.
Was keen on him playing for Barca a couple years ago, but it wasn’t to be.

snowy

Marco Polo's got the Chops and the Sticks! He also makes the best zhùgōng Junshan Yinzhen Master Moutanin Silver Needle Aloe Verra-Tea.
Watch him give 8 assists in this CL to honor the Great Dragon :iniesta:

Andresito

Staff member
Marco Polo's got the Chops and the Sticks! He also makes the best zhùgōng Junshan Yinzhen Master Moutanin Silver Needle Aloe Verra-Tea.
Watch him give 8 assists in this CL to honor the Great Dragon :iniesta:

Bruh what the hell are you smoking lol :umtitol:

Newcomer

Yes but they won't sell.

It is expected.

No ambitious club wants to sell his best players if not really forced to or for an absurd amount. Bayern refused to sell Lewandowski to Real Madrid and look at him carrying them. If he was at Real Madrid, they could have a very different season last year and this year. City didn't even want to sell a rotation player like Sané. Liverpool refused to sell Coutinho until he faked injuries and Barça vastly overpaid for him.

All in all, i think it has been a good outcome for all parties. PSG kept Verratti, Verratti is happy in Paris and Barça got Arthur and de Jong for the price of Verratti.

Newcomer

This team is so useless without him. You add TS and Neymar out and they can't even avoid a loss at Dijon, the last club in the standings...

Already 3 defeats in the league... But i was told winning games was so easy for PSG.

Tuchel the fraud couldn't get carried by HOT Di Maria in the absence of Neymar. The guy is breaking all kind of negative records at PSG. Our first defeat against Dijon in L1.

God, i hate them with a passion.

Hatem Ben Arfa

Does this guy always get suspended or red carded in big Champions League games?

Seems like you can’t trust him to keep a cool head in these big games 😆😆😆

I feel like he’s let down PSG a few times

fergus90

This is Verratti's downfall, footballing wise he can be absolutely fantastic and is definitely in my top 5 midfielders. But everytime I watch PSG he is non-stop complaining and making comments to the referee.

He's 27 now and still missing big games by not keeping his mouth shut, cannot be trusted to lead by example.

Newcomer

Does this guy always get suspended or red carded in big Champions League games?

Seems like you can’t trust him to keep a cool head in these big games ������

I feel like he’s let down PSG a few times

He has been immense against Dortmund. At least compared to his teammates but he is too stupid. We could say he was immature before but how can you take a yellow like that ? ?ot even for a foul but for opening his loud mouth...

The downfall of PSG, imo, is the fact that after so many years, they still don't have one single reliable midfielder to cover for Verratti. Worse, they don't even have one single decent midfielder to play with him.

fergus90

He has been immense against Dortmund. At least compared to his teammates but he is too stupid. We could say he was immature before but how can you take a yellow like that ? ?ot even for a foul but for opening his loud mouth...

The downfall of PSG, imo, is the fact that after so many years, they still don't have one single reliable midfielder to cover for Verratti. Worse, they don't even have one single decent midfielder to play with him.

He was basically a one man midfield against Liverpool and United in the CL last season and like you said he was superb on Tuesday. Just a shame he isn’t more level headed and learns to keep quiet when he disagrees with a decision from the referee.

Home of Barca Fans