Marco Verratti

mssarm

this was exatcly what Inter was in fact. But maybe you are to young to remeber.

i think most of footballers are mercenaries(such an idiotic definition).
I don't think Verratti is a mercenary to stay in the club where he grow up and where is loved is all the opposite of mercenary,
Neymar is much more mercenary than Verratti.
The same for Coutinho, i don't see the mercenary. Liverpool gave him confidence when no one wanted him and he wants to won with them. Is much more difficult and beautiful to win with Psg or Liverpool.

Coutinho: "I have a long contact with Liverpool. I don't want to be one of the many"

I admire this mentality, unfortunately Barca today has too many plastic fans, like Madrid and others big clubs, to understand this concept..

You nailed it buddy. I love idiotic posts, I just turned 11 and using my father's computer and consider myself distinguished plastic fan.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Apparently, he started to follow Messi, Suarez, Iniesta and other current or past Barca stars. People make a big deal out of this stuff.

Cheers.

It's a pipe dream. Only way it can happen is we trade Neymar. There really is no way that Qatari idiot would let him go.

Interlop

Cheers.

It's a pipe dream. Only way it can happen is we trade Neymar. There really is no way that Qatari idiot would let him go.
Agreed, maybe Nasser made him follow a bunch of Barca players so Robert thinks there's a chance. We spend all summer trying to lure him away only to be told "NO, Why are you still trying?" in the end. In the meantime PSG get Serri and we lose other potential targets. 4D chess by Nesser.

GetIn

Cheers.

Trade Neymar?

I'm down with that as long as PSG add 50M on top of Verratti.

Then buy Dembele and a half decent LW and a good RB ad we should be set.

evilhita666

Barçapocalypse NOW!
It's true! He is coming! Just like that one time when Lio signed for Chelsea after liking them on social networks, remember?

Sneer

Banned
this was exatcly what Inter was in fact. But maybe you are to young to remeber.

i think most of footballers are mercenaries(such an idiotic definition).
I don't think Verratti is a mercenary to stay in the club where he grow up and where is loved is all the opposite of mercenary,
Neymar is much more mercenary than Verratti.
The same for Coutinho, i don't see the mercenary. Liverpool gave him confidence when no one wanted him and he wants to won with them. Is much more difficult and beautiful to win with Psg or Liverpool.

Coutinho: "I have a long contact with Liverpool. I don't want to be one of the many"

I admire this mentality, unfortunately Barca today has too many plastic fans, like Madrid and others big clubs, to understand this concept..

Verratti left Juve for PSG, I guess that was simply because he wanted to see the eiffel tower.
Neymar turned Madrid's bigger offer, in favour of Barcelona. . . .
Point here is think before typing.

Home of Barca Fans