Marco Verratti

Givenchy

so salty its delicious.

the guy is a pussy who epitomizes PSGs mentality. i don't remember Messi screaming in the refs face

xXKonan

I wonder if the L'EQUIPE were true after all. it was stated that Raiola asked us if we were still interested in him and we apparently told him we are no longer interested. Going by those quotes he seemed all butthurt about it.

What else can we do? We tried last summer but like most shit with PSG they didn't want to sell. Seriously we can offer any amount of money and it would have been the same shit, If he's mad that we decided to move on to other players it's not our fault.

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
I wonder if the L'EQUIPE were true after all. it was stated that Raiola asked us if we were still interested in him and we apparently told him we are no longer interested. Going by those quotes he seemed all butthurt about it.

What else can we do? We tried last summer but like most shit with PSG they didn't want to sell. Seriously we can offer any amount of money and it would have been the same shit, If he's mad that we decided to move on to other players it's not our fault.

Would not make sense going all salty after he apologized for wanting to play for Barca!

Last edited:

LosBlancos

Verratti reportedly is happy he rejected Barcelona.

Is he trying to convince himself? With the right attitude, he could've been an absolute star at Barcelona. Glad it didn't work out though :)

FCBfan22

Clearly he's in denial :lol:

7e2d7b40aac2ff3ac54afc9a7689ff56.jpg

Congratulations to Marco. He reached the 2nd stage.

Jair Ventura

You guys are talking as if Barca’s has an awesome season.... in reality, you’re in the same exact position as PSG. I’d argue your future may even be less certain given Messi’s age.

Home of Barca Fans