Marco Verratti

fergus90

An absolute masterclass from him last night. I know Mbappe was unbelievable but this guy is a midfield by himself. Pochettino very smart to allow Paredes to do the dirty work and let him create slightly further forward.

That summer of 2017 really was the beginning of the end for us. From almost getting Verratti to losing Neymar.

Bobo32

Good game by Verratti, he is a top 5 midfielder and one who would have the Bobo32 sign of approval to play in Barcelona.
The compilation is not so spectacular, though. Just a good player playing against a nonpressing midfield+attack

Barcilliant

Players just don't develop and mature at PSG. Verratti under a stricter coach at a proper club would be great. This idiot pissed away his career.

olivis

This guy completely faded off the scene.
I used to rate Verratti so highly, he could have become what Kimmich is right now.

He had that much potential.

Now he is just a guy that I hear about twice a year during a CL KO match and think to myself "oh yeah he still exists too".

Rory

It's career suicide going to PSG. You either win the UCL or you have failed. You lose the league/cup then you're a clown.

Home of Barca Fans