Marco Verratti

Morten

I remember when he was "the next Xavi" or whatever, only a couple of years ago, and now nobody cares about him anymore.

Gnidrologist

I watched couple of FCQ matches recently and i don't think he lost any of his good qualities, but the opposition that they face on day to day bases is so pathetic that it's hard to assess how good the players actually would be in competitive matches. Their struggle in CL is a good indicator that playing against third tier teams for years can numb really good players into being lazy, complacent or less focused. Their regular season match usually looks like a sparing. Players showboating and being condescendingly nonchalant against their opposition by making harlem global trotters stuff all the time. Can't understand how top players can even enjoy this kind of "easy mode" all the time. Obviously parisians enjoy the circus, but it would would help if there were few more sheiks or chinese billionaires to take over some other clubs in ligue and make them great again.

fergus90

Think he was on the verge of leaving before Neymar joined, I reckon he'll stay there his whole career now. A very good player but still seems to get booked a lot for needless things.

fergus90

Yeah but as often he was also in risk of getting sent off with a red card for most of the game. Bug i guess that will never change with his playstyle.

Should of been sent off for the challenge on Gomez definitely but his general play with the ball was top quality.

Home of Barca Fans