Marco Verratti

serghei

You don't feel you're disrespecting Ligue 1 a bit too much?

Did it not annoy you when people used to, and still do to some extent, accuse La Liga of being weak when we win 4 , 5 and 6-0?

I think he is still good player but was never as good as people made him out to be.

Well, La Liga is not week. Ligue 1 is. No team in CL other than PSG, weak performances in Europa League. Last year's champions destroyed by a turkish team and last in their group. Nice, 3rd place last year beaten by equivalent italian teams with ease.

Last edited:

serghei

Yes, in our opinion. But many people feel La Liga is weak.

Yea, but they don't have arguments. Real arguments that is. You have Celta almost knocking out United, you have Sevilla beating Liverpool in EL final, you have Madrid, Barca and Atletico dominating Europe etc. What does Ligue 1 have? Nothing. They had a top contender for PSG and a chance of a good title fight, but the title holder sold half the team (including loaning their best player to PSG, helping a direct rival to trick FFP :lol:), proving it's a weaker league with no serious players other than PSG.

Proving Ligue 1 is not a top league is easy. Everything points to it.

Last edited:

Ursegor

World Champion
You don't feel you're disrespecting Ligue 1 a bit too much?

Did it not annoy you when people used to, and still do to some extent, accuse La Liga of being weak when we win 4 , 5 and 6-0?

I think he is still good player but was never as good as people made him out to be.

Did never annoy me, La Liga has nothing to prove. Last time a Spanish team didn't win the CL was 5 years ago. The 3rd best team in the league made it to 2 CL finals. Back-to-back CL as well as EL (3x) winners, highest UEFA coefficient ratings by far etc.

Ligue 1 is an amateur league.

Andrew M

Remember AS Monaco had a very good season last year in Ligue 1 and CL.

I am still not convinced that Verratti has deteriorated by virtue of being in Ligue 1.

Ode to Django

You're not even a real journalism
#1 Premier league (every game is a battle)
#2 Serie A (virtually impossible to score
#3 La I beat you 8-0 Liga
#4 Bundesfodder

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
If Rakitic plays motivated I don't think we need anyone else to partner Busquets in midfield.

Shame about Verratti still but he made his own bed with signing extensions.

BADGERBHOY

#1 Premier league (every game is a battle)
#2 Serie A (virtually impossible to score
#3 La I beat you 8-0 Liga
#4 Bundesfodder

Every game is a battle you say :rolleyes:

Sat 9 Sep: Man City 5 v Liverpool 0
Sat 23 Sep: Man City 5 v Crystal Palace 0
Sat 14 Oct: Man City 7 v Stoke City 2
Wed 13 Dec: Swansea 0 v Man City 4
Sat 16 Dec: Man City 4 v Spurs 1
Sat 23 Dec: Man City 4 v Bournemouth 0

Home of Barca Fans