Marco Verratti

LeeRomeno

I wonder how many people commenting here have actually seen him play more than occasional Champions League game/youtube highlights.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
His agent made another comment throwing his future at PSG in doubt.

This should be Barca in July :pep:

cash-money-animated-gif-11.gif

gregorrin10

we should break the bank to sign this guy, he's the future of our midfield

:pique1:

At least he'd be worth every million we give for him. If we can toss away 70M on Gomes and Paco, we can surely give at least that much or even a cool 100 (especially if we get rid of Arda and Rakitič before it's too late and we can't get more than 20M for either of them, and cut our losses on Gomes and Paco, who just don't fit) for the 'new Xavi', only we'd have him for at least a decade instead of just 5-7 years, like Xavi, who never really got a proper chance until he was 25-26 years old. Not to mention Marco is capable of playing RCM as well as CDM, and play on both positions world class at that.

Last edited:

navidjaan

The PSG owners need money?

This is daft.

We should focus on realistic options like Thomas Lemar and Fabinho from Monaco, not these pipe dreams.

Lemar is an attacking midfielder, Fabinho is box-box. None needed. A realistic and affordable player would be BMG's Dahoud.

Raketa10

Guys there is NO CHANCE PSG will let him go. No f... chance. Not even for 200m! You are just torturing yourself.

xXKonan

Fabinho was originally a RB, but he's a Midfielder now.

He's definitely one to look at as an option for the RB slot, him being able to play as a DM/CM is just the icing on the cake tbh.

Question17

I wonder how many people commenting here have actually seen him play more than occasional Champions League game/youtube highlights.

Well since most people here aren't retired and don't have the luxury to dedicate all their free time to watching soccer probably the vast majority. I don't get how anyone has time to follow more than two teams seriously and since this is a barca forum thats one down already for most. I'd assume that the individual posters who comment on multiple other players threads don't watch all those teams full matches, they go by highlights, stats, and word of mouth.

Home of Barca Fans