Marco Verratti

AnfieldEd

I am Leg End
LOL at 80m euros for Verratti - he is worth double that. Just need to look at market prices today. He is better than Pogba and he is the 'franchise player' for PSG and they have no need to sell - so unless Verratti has some undying wish to play for Barca and if you have a spare 120-150m euros - and even that might not be enough - then good luck.

BarçaBarça

NOW I know what Braidas job-description really is: Imitate Wenger the best you can, and nearly sign a lot of players, but never really do it! :braida:
Sport reports that one time we were close to convincing Verratti :tata: :lol:

SeloBarca

Verratti is probably the most expensive player there is right now after Messi.
Would probably break transferrecord if he was sold.

Neymessi

That would probably be neymar but yeah I agree he is going to cost an arm and a leg. And I would say fucking go for it. He would fit us like a glove.

If only we had bought kroos for peanuts back then :cry:

MIXA

No. Neymar is the most valuable player. A players value is not just based on performances alone. A huge portion of value is based on marketability.

The fact that Neymar is a young Brazilian poster boy in the age of social media makes him an incredibly valuable footballer. Neymar's brand name alone is worth millions.

In today's market, how you perform is not really a critical factor in determining value. If a player is highly marketable than he is even more valuable than a player who performs better on the field.

SeloBarca

That would probably be neymar but yeah I agree he is going to cost an arm and a leg. And I would say fucking go for it. He would fit us like a glove.

If only we had bought kroos for peanuts back then :cry:

Hm im not to sure.
Verratti is kinda a one of a kind now after Xavi and Pirlo quit.

Neymar might be Worth a Little more due ot marketing, but they are probably not far apart.

I would gladly pay 150m for him and get rid of all the crap we have now.

FC B

Swapping Neymar for Verratti might be the only chance of getting him to Barca but I'm not convinced I'd do the swap myself if I could even with this Neymar (not the one of the season 2014-2015)...

Home of Barca Fans