Marco Verratti

Raketa10

sorry mate but he is 2 much of a good fit to give up. im fully aware of what happend with him this summer but we should at least try he is the perfect replacement for Xavi. Like I said he should be 1st priority (not only priority..) if not we can always go for some 1 else.

Good or not he will never come. Never. Just move on already. One of the reasons we lost Neymar lies in the fact we forced on Verratti for 3 years in a row while PSG clearly stated HE IS NOT LEAVING!!!!

Sign Verratti and Isco, problem solved :troll:

This! :D Sign Verratti, Isco, Kroos and Coutinho they are all too much of a good fit to give up! Oh and yes, while we are signing all of these players sign Hazard and Dybala also just to be 100% sure we are going to be GREAT AGAIN! :D

Last edited:
Good or not he will never come. Never. Just move on already. One of the reasons we lost Neymar lies in the fact we forced on Verratti for 3 years in a row while PSG clearly stated HE IS NOT LEAVING!!!!

This! :D Sign Verratti, Isco, Kroos and Coutinho they are all too much of a good fit to give up! Oh and yes, while we are signing all of these players sign Hazard and Dybala also just to be 100% sure we are going to be GREAT AGAIN! :D

We could theoretically bankrupt ourselves to trigger Isco and Kroos' release clauses. Verratti? Offer them 10 billion and they might refuse. Money basically grows on trees as far as QSG is concerned, they have no need for it. Even if a player is unhappy, they don't have a problem benching him while paying his wages.

Raketa10

We could theoretically bankrupt ourselves to trigger Isco and Kroos' release clauses. Verratti? Offer them 10 billion and they might refuse. Money basically grows on trees as far as QSG is concerned, they have no need for it. Even if a player is unhappy, they don't have a problem benching him while paying his wages.

We need to move on. It's even doubtful if we should bid for Coutinho again next summer. I personally wouldn't. The massage has to be clear BARCA COMES KNOCKING ON THE DOOR ONLY ONCE.

Ronaldinho10

For that we need to bring in Donald Trump he is the only one that can make things great again :lol:

Wallace

youtube compilation but fair point you got me there :lol:

all hail our saviour :worthy:

but seriously, I think he needs to dominate and lead PSG to a CL before we even think about him being the heir to Xavi, hes got the players in Neymar and Mbappe now. i guess its a pointless discussion anyway as no chance Nasser will free him.

for some reason i always picture him in the white of Madrid one day.

You are more of an immediacy who criticizes a player after a bad match. Verrati has dominated several games at UCL. Chelsea, Arsenal, Barcelona, Real Madrid, just search what you will see. Two years ago, he had the highest one-half performance at UCL in 2015 against Chelsea in London. Massacred Barcelona with the coldness of a psychopath in the 4x0

I posted the video just for fun. But I understand his anger after the player does not come to his team. Verratti today is one of the best midfielders in the world who would play in any club in the world, least in Real Madrid because there has a player named Luka Modric. He will be a historical player in the position, currently only behind Modric and will not take long to overcome.

He was pretty bad in 6-1 game, he didn't dominate shit and YouTube tells only one little part of the story. YouTube is never a reliable source even Deulofeu looks like fucking Ronaldo there.

Sorry but I can't remember one big game where he was spectacular neither for Itally or PSG. He is overrated in this forum and that is the fact. He is a great player I would love to have him here but he for sure isn't the only solution for all of our problems. He still needs to prove himself in big games to be in the level of Modric or Xavi in his prime.

If we wan't to replicate Xavi-Busi-Iniesta midfield Verratti is not enough. The closest thing would be Verratti-Busi-Coutinho but even than it would not function as well as Xavi-Busi-Iniesta since those 3 played together for years and they were all raised in La Masia.

Chelsea, Arsenal, Real Madrid, Barcelona... just choice. Jajajaja

Verratti reminds me a little of Xavi's pre-2010 sometimes when I see him. He is a player who moves the whole field, arrives well to the attack, is always near the ball, either in the exit or ahead. It is the true profile of the "interior" that the Spaniards usually speak. With a tendency to the right side, closer to the "mediocentro".

I started to look favorably with Verratti after the PSG game at the Camp Nou against Barça in 2013. It was his first UCL heat and the guy played with a frightening coldness. He did not feel the game environment a bit.

This video is the summary of what this beautiful player is.
Verratti vs Messi Top 3 Tackles - FCB vs PSG HD
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0zvspk3Bxec

Last edited:

PhilS

No, thank you. He gets slaughtered too often in big games. You will not beat RM with Verratti starting on your team.

dakt

Guys, don't act like little jealous girls. Verratti is a world class midfielder, there's no denying that...probably the best outside of RM's garden.

Ronaldinho10

You are more of an immediacy who criticizes a player after a bad match. Verrati has dominated several games at UCL. Chelsea, Arsenal, Barcelona, Real Madrid, just search what you will see. Two years ago, he had the highest one-half performance at UCL in 2015 against Chelsea in London. Massacred Barcelona with the coldness of a psychopath in the 4x0

I posted the video just for fun. But I understand his anger after the player does not come to his team. Verratti today is one of the best midfielders in the world who would play in any club in the world, least in Real Madrid because there has a player named Luka Modric. He will be a historical player in the position, currently only behind Modric and will not take long to overcome.

Chelsea, Arsenal, Real Madrid, Barcelona... just choice. Jajajaja

Verratti reminds me a little of Xavi's pre-2010 sometimes when I see him. He is a player who moves the whole field, arrives well to the attack, is always near the ball, either in the exit or ahead. It is the true profile of the "interior" that the Spaniards usually speak. With a tendency to the right side, closer to the "mediocentro".

I started to look favorably with Verratti after the PSG game at the Camp Nou against Barça in 2013. It was his first UCL heat and the guy played with a frightening coldness. He did not feel the game environment a bit.

This video is the summary of what this beautiful player is.
Verratti vs Messi Top 3 Tackles - FCB vs PSG HD
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0zvspk3Bxec

Nice tackles inhumen timing really amazing! :thumbsup:

Raketa10

I hope he has some high quality TV so he can watch the World Cup in HD resolution next summer. :D

Last edited:

Neymessi

Guys, don't act like little jealous girls. Verratti is a world class midfielder, there's no denying that...probably the best outside of RM's garden.

He is WC imo too but he has been rather okayish for his standards this season till now.

Home of Barca Fans