Marco Verratti

Messi983

If barca beat PSG there's a good chance he'll leave this summer. And if he doesn't and PSG fail just one more year in Europe, he'll most certainly leave

I don't think there are any chances he'll leave PSG before 2020. Nasser loves him and Verratti also likes Paris. He wouldn't keep signing new big contracts year after year if he had any intention to leave soon.

He will go back to Italy in turin

Maybe on vacations.

I don't think there are any chances he'll leave PSG before 2020. Nasser loves him and Verratti also likes Paris. He wouldn't keep signing new big contracts year after year if he had any intention to leave soon.

Maybe on vacations.

His agent wouldn't keep saying that Verratti needs to be in Europe to be happy if he was satisfied at PSG. Only way PSG keep him in the long run is through better performances in the CL. I don't think it's for that year so they'd need to catch a break next season.

Yannik

His agent wouldn't keep saying that Verratti needs to be in Europe to be happy if he was satisfied at PSG. Only way PSG keep him in the long run is through better performances in the CL. I don't think it's for that year so they'd need to catch a break next season.

Does he keep saying it though? I only ever heard of that one interview where he demanded respect for Verratti from the french press, apart from that Verratti extends his contract whenever he can and he also talked about retirement at PSG. iirc he has a 5 year contract running till 2021 and PSG is not really showing any sign that they want to shorten that.

Does he keep saying it though? I only ever heard of that one interview where he demanded respect for Verratti from the french press, apart from that Verratti extends his contract whenever he can and he also talked about retirement at PSG. iirc he has a 5 year contract running till 2021 and PSG is not really showing any sign that they want to shorten that.

Yea, over the years he said stuff here and there, but this year he's been driving PSG crazy, alternating between "Verratti is a happy PSG player and PSG don't want to sell him" and "Verratti will not be here forever", "Verratti wants to win in Europe and that will affect his career choice", etc. I'm making up these quotes, but he keeps saying stuff like that.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
More likely to make Real Madrid or Bayern even greater. Don't trust the idiots we have to go after him if he's available, citing our packed midfield :facepalm:

gregorrin10

More likely to make Real Madrid or Bayern even greater. Don't trust the idiots we have to go after him if he's available, citing our packed midfield :facepalm:

I personally would give up both Gomes and Rakitič, plus Arda as a bonus...to get Verratti, so you can stop with the 'smart' remarks :cool:

Home of Barca Fans