Marco Verratti

Ode to Django

You're not even a real journalism
marco_verratti.jpg

Marco Verratti (born 5 November 1992 in Pescara) is an Italian footballer who currently plays as a midfielder for Ligue 1 club Paris Saint-Germain

Pescara
A technically gifted playmaker with notable passing skills,[2] Verratti developed in the Pescara youth system, making his first team debut in the 2008–09 season at the age of 16. In the 2009–10 season he appeared more regularly for Pescara, and since then he has become a key player in the first team. His performances have generated national media coverage as a potential star of the future and Italian international.[2]
He achieved significant media exposure throughout the 2011–12 season, as new head coach Zdeněk Zeman decided to move him into a defensive playmaker position in his trademark 4–3–3 formation; in his new role, Verratti immediately became a key figure of his team. Due to his successful season as a deep-lying playmaker, he is often compared to Andrea Pirlo, one of the greatest deep-lying playmakers and Marco Verratti's favourite player.
[edit]PSG
On the 18 July 2012, Verrati signed a 5-year contract with Paris Saint-Germain[3]
[edit]International career

He made his debut with the Italy U-21 on 28 February 2012, playing as a starter in a friendly match against France.
On 13 May 2012, Verratti was included into Cesare Prandelli's preliminary 32-man list for the UEFA Euro 2012, being one of only two Serie B players (the other being Torino's Angelo Ogbonna) to be part of it.[4] He was subsequently cut from the squad on 28 May 2012.

This guy is certainly one to watch out for, awesome footballer.

Ode to Django

I also spelt his name wrong, it's Verratti, it wont let me change it though.

&yeah he's the man on FM, made his debut for PSG today aswell, very impressive.

XaviMessiGirl

He has such a bright future, hope he continues to get playing time. I was worried moving to PSG would halt his development.

And Josh I fixed the spelling for you with my superpowers :p

Meitux

i dont know if he plays good but he is too short and weak like giovinco and if i didnt see his age i woulnt call him more than 16-17 years old

Ode to Django

Giovinco is a great player these days & it doesn't matter about his size, as a Barca fan you should know this better than anyone.

Catorce

Cruijff's Heir
so that's where your greatest football authority knowledge comes from? well this explains an awful lot about your views on football and how you rate players.

Well, you have to admit that there still are a lot of talents the guys at Sports Interactive have identified who later on became very good. Of course you shouldn't rely on a video game, but it's not complete shit they produce in terms of talent identification.

Home of Barca Fans