Marco Verratti

Jair Ventura

The funniest part about Barca supporters fantasizing about PSG forcing Verratti to stay is their club & league presidents behavior during and after the Neymar saga.

Icarium

Lifestealer
Meh don't care anymore, he can stay at PSG his entire career. It doesn't matter, he is no Xavi or Iniesta.

cro-man

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="de"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Di Campli: "With Verratti and PSG I have lived the ugliest experiences of my life. Zero gratitude - for me Verratti does not exist. I not only fought against a club but against a state."</p>— BarcaSpiral (@BarcaSpiral_) <a href="https://twitter.com/BarcaSpiral_/status/954133611065692160?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">18. Januar 2018</a></blockquote>
<script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Windhook

It's irrelevant at this point, whatever Di Campli says. The facts are Verratti or the Qataris fired him in mid-July for making it known to the public that the Italian wants to join FC Barcelona, even Bartomeu quoted the agent. Was it a lie? We don't know, Mino Raiola is his current agent, so no more Barcelona contacts I guess.:lol:

1993Kaan1993

md and Barca. :lol: Now he blames our financial power. Our money is unlimited and we can buy every player if we want. l wish FFP didn't exist for us.

He was doing everything to get a high commission from Barca for him. After failing, Verrartti doesn't exist for him, though he still talks about him. Salty agent.

1993Kaan1993

idk let me know if you find anyone who wastes their time watching ligue 1

l only watch our games vs strong team. Same goes for Rasenball and Barca. l only watch Barca's game vs Bilbao, Sevilla, Real, A.Madrid, Villareal. maybe Sociedad away game. The rest of teams in La Liga are so weak.

FCBfan22

l only watch Barca's game vs Bilbao, Sevilla, Real, A.Madrid, Villareal. maybe Sociedad away game. The rest of teams in La Liga are so weak.

Real Madrid disagrees. You also don't have an idea that this year there are more sides that are pretty strong, especially at home like Girona and Getafe. Betis, Celta and Eibar are also good teams.

You obviously talk shit.

Zincubus

Banned
I actually think La Liga is stronger throughout then the EPL !!

In England about 6 teams maybe 7 challenge for the top 4 and the rest fight relegation..

Last edited:

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
md and Barca. :lol: Now he blames our financial power. Our money is unlimited and we can buy every player if we want. l wish FFP didn't exist for us.

He was doing everything to get a high commission from Barca for him. After failing, Verrartti doesn't exist for him, though he still talks about him. Salty agent.

Your team is owned by a fucking state and you are touting it. Fucking nouveau riche.

JamDav1982

When did you stop pretending to be a Barca fan and switch to mouthing off about the money PSG have?

Home of Barca Fans