Marco Verratti

antonnn

Blue Blooded Aussie
I'd love him here tbh, we've been linked with him several times and if he's on the market you can bet your ass we'll be all over that.

MagIX

His Xavi-like pass for Lucas's goal. Beautiful.

If he's on the move we should be all over it. I don't care if we have too many midfielders. For a player of this calibre, you make room for him.

Yes, he remember me Xavi and Iniesta, but ùnilke Xavi and Inista, he is VERY good at defending. He is the perfect prototype of modern midfielders with creative qualities but also defensive qualities (like Modric, the only player who'd steal to Real Madrid).

If is there any possibility, we have to go for him, whatever the cost...

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Braida will do nothing as always (he has the easiest job in the world) and Robert probably won't even consider him unless he joins Valencia first.

navidjaan

I don't know if I like the idea of making Rafinha, Denis, Gomes (and eventually Aleñá) to fight for the death for Iniesta's spot. Also not even confident Lucho would want Verratti. He signed Rakitic over Kroos. Likes the hard-worker, not the controller.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Many have argued that we no longer needed the controller type of midfielders any more, certainly not when Luis Enrique is in charge. But I'd say it has been proven in so many games that our midfield's turmoil is rooted in not having that controller midfielder. Will Gomes become one in the future? I have my doubts.

F

FlaFCB

Many have argued that we no longer needed the controller type of midfielders any more, certainly not when Luis Enrique is in charge. But I'd say it has been proven in so many games that our midfield's turmoil is rooted in not having that controller midfielder. Will Gomes become one in the future? I have my doubts.

I'd sell Arda, gomes and Denis to get Verratti. That's what our current team miss the most. But he won't come if licho stays, imo.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Of all the young midfielders we have(not including the prospects), they are all more or less in the same age group as Verratti and nowhere close to him. IDGAF what Lucho wants and neither should the club. You don't sign a dozen Iborras just because Lucho want so or wait for Rafinha and Denis or Gomes to perhaps, perhaps develop into a player of Marco's level. You don't have Messi for eternity. You sign Verratti if he's available and do everything in the World to get him. Get Xavi, Iniesta to pitch in and convince him. Anything.

We messed up not getting Modric. Are we going to mess this one up too if he becomes available? We better not. Or else we'll be watching the guy tearing it up at another team and look at him the same way we look at Modric in Madrid. Perhaps he'll even join Modric in Madrid if we don't try to sign him.

gasgas

Of all the young midfielders we have(not including the prospects), they are all more or less in the same age group as Verratti and nowhere close to him. IDGAF what Lucho wants and neither should the club. You don't sign a dozen Iborras just because Lucho want so or wait for Rafinha and Denis or Gomes to perhaps, perhaps develop into a player of Marco's level. You don't have Messi for eternity. You sign Verratti if he's available and do everything in the World to get him. Get Xavi, Iniesta to pitch in and convince him. Anything.

We messed up not getting Modric. Are we going to mess this one up too if he becomes available? We better not. Or else we'll be watching the guy tearing it up at another team and look at him the same way we look at Modric in Madrid. Perhaps he'll even join Modric in Madrid if we don't try to sign him.

most likely :D

evilhita666

Barçapocalypse NOW!
If we are to sign him, it's going to be one of the most difficult transfer sagas in our history... PSG hates us and will milk every single possible cent out of us, that is if for some unbeknownst reason they decide to sell to us...

He's not going anywhere, stop dreaming about him.

If barca beat PSG there's a good chance he'll leave this summer. And if he doesn't and PSG fail just one more year in Europe, he'll most certainly leave

For all the team has to offer Verratti, Barcelona is in a very bad position to sign him

Home of Barca Fans