Marco Verratti

Internazionale

I'd like to be the fly in the lockers when cristiano tells ibra to give up penalties and freekicks to him.
Oh the mayhem. :lucho:

NjtV7Cw.gif

Leo_Messi

Can't we kidnap this guy somehow? He is so small that he would fit into a handbag. Those you can carry as personal baggage inside the plane.

Laporta might be able to turn something like this into reality. Can't see Barto doing it.

In all seriousness he would fit our team like a glove but it will remain an impossible dream.

Last edited:

Bertus

Verratti, Motta and Zlatan couldn't play tonight.

But despite it being an away game - and while Motta and Zlatan didn't come - Verratti was in Montpellier's stadium and rushed on the pitch at the end to party with his teammates.

Marco :wub: :hooray:

Last edited:

King5Puyi

Verratti, Motta and Zlatan couldn't play tonight.

But despite it being an away game - and while Motta and Zlatan didn't come - Verratti was in the Montpellier's stadium and rushed on the pitch at the end to party with his teammates.

Marco :wub: :hooray:

We will get him in a few summer's and Bertus is gonna be like ;

"The thieves. The thieves. The filthy little thieves. Where is it? Where is it? They stole it from us. My precious. Curse them, we hates them! It's ours, it is, and we wants it"

Bertus

We will get him in a few summer's and Bertus is gonna be like ;

"The thieves. The thieves. The filthy little thieves. Where is it? Where is it? They stole it from us. My precious. Curse them, we hates them! It's ours, it is, and we wants it"
?

You mean barca?

I am the first to vote in each poll here when asked who barca should sign. I always vote Verratti.

Since I support both clubs, any is ok as long as he doesn't join RM.

King5Puyi

?

You mean barca?

I am the first to vote in each poll here when asked who barca should sign. I always vote Verratti.

Since I support both clubs, any is ok as long as he doesn't join RM.

But but, we never had him to lose him. It wouldn't fit us. On the other hand, Anyone who reads this thread from the beginning knows you wouldn't want him to leave PSG,the club you love above FCB. He's you're precious.

nKcQhPENUbW9jfn5dh_DCoh8k_lpagC5-nMoeQZqGYEY0AkLSC1wxALFerKa9OcE7jcDOF6o_pqeIAiJZJgftxMtvz3B4yEScBam2iEuf3C2uwSZQgSuliB9nVztiohqXWVd2HGIu3J1Fd_EbBTzyauXVh308Q=w322-h457-nc

Bertus

But but, we never had him to lose him. It wouldn't fit us. On the other hand, Anyone who reads this thread from the beginning knows you wouldn't want him to leave PSG,the club you love above FCB. He's you're precious.

[IM]https://lh4.googleusercontent.com/proxy/nKcQhPENUbW9jfn5dh_DCoh8k_lpagC5-nMoeQZqGYEY0AkLSC1wxALFerKa9OcE7jcDOF6o_pqeIAiJZJgftxMtvz3B4yEScBam2iEuf3C2uwSZQgSuliB9nVztiohqXWVd2HGIu3J1Fd_EbBTzyauXVh308Q=w322-h457-nc[/IMG]
I think you misunderstood something.

What I dislike are people who don't read at all when I post news. I also dislike when I get insulted for saying something logical like during the TS and Marquinhos sagas.

In the end, I was proven right on both cases. And yet I never asked for said people that jumped on me to get any punishment.

Also, I have a life beside football you know. PSG, and football are not a priority at all.

King5Puyi

I think you misunderstood something.

What I dislike are people who don't read at all when I post news. I also dislike when I get insulted for saying something logical like during the TS and Marquinhos sagas.

In the end, I was proven right on both cases. And yet I never asked for said people that jumped on me to get any punishment.

Also, I have a life beside football you know. PSG, and football are not a priority at all.

Well, You getting insulted here occurs more than often when it comes to PSG players, and thry are just trolling. No one ever means it seriously. You are highly respected here. It arrives from the sheer frustration of having to deal with Nasser & Co.

Just like a few pages ago, you misread when someone said you get all bouncy when Verratti is linked. It's just light humour.

Well, we all do. But I think this is a Portuguese saying, I'm not sure, it goes like this, "You can change you're wife and religion, but you can't change your football club"

Haha, have a good day mate.

dakt

If Verratti wants to leave PSG, we should be first to get him. It would hurt my eyes to see him in white jersey.

Home of Barca Fans