Marco Verratti

antonnn

Blue Blooded Aussie
Yeah this is true. I guess opinions can also come down to the team you support as well as what you think of the player. I feel Verratti would suit Chelsea's system better, which is part of what makes me like him more, on top of how I like how he plays.

Leo_Messi

No worries, apologies from my end too, I had a laugh about it to myself afterwards anyway. :lol: It's easy to get dragged off topic, I know all too well about that. :D

Honestly I'd take Verratti over Pogba any day, not that I think Pogba is bad, but I just like Verratti's style better. He's great to watch, and he's aggressive and a machine as well as technically gifted. Class. Pogba is that too but for the mooted price, nah, especially after €80m was just rejected, no thanks.

No need to. Sometimes written words might come off differently than what was intended. People might come off as angry etc. too on the internet when they are not.

I just wrote that to you because I know how silly the internet can be and that such short exchanges might create hostility among anonymous users (lol) which I find quite silly to say the least.

Exactly. I would take Verratti every single day of the weak. While sober and drunk.:lol:

I am actually quite sure that Pogba will be sold for more than 80 million euros which I find absurd as I wrote in the Paul Pogba thread.

antonnn

Blue Blooded Aussie
Yeah, it's funny because I say that a lot to people as well, so many misunderstandings on the internet, I'm very aware of it but even I end up doing it from time to time. Doesn't matter, all good now. :D

I had always hoped that Verratti would get sick of Ligue 1 after a few years and want to move elsewhere, but he loves it there so it seems like for everyone else he's just a dream signing. Bastards PSG. :(

G

Gasgas

Reddit had an article saying that Verratti gave a press conference revealing that he's actually a woman :rofl1:
They have deleted it

G

Gasgas

We are not getting Verratti, i guess barca fans will never agree to this. He doesnt want out, he has said that plenty of times, he is the best PSG player, they want him, they are not a selling club, they dont need to sell and they dont want to sell,
And for clubs that showed interested they rejected 100 M.
It makes me cringe when Barca fans hold on to a lost cause like this
Let's be realistic and focus on actual targets like pogba, gundogan and the likes

MaxY

Devil May Cry
We are not getting Verratti, i guess barca fans will never agree to this. He doesnt want out, he has said that plenty of times, he is the best PSG player, they want him, they are not a selling club, they dont need to sell and they dont want to sell,
And for clubs that showed interested they rejected 100 M.
It makes me cringe when Barca fans hold on to a lost cause like this
Let's be realistic and focus on actual targets like pogba, gundogan and the likes

Just let them be,they're obviously delusional.

Jair Ventura

After the victory against Guingamp, Marco Verratti talked with Téléfoot during which he spoke about his future, which he sees at Paris Saint-Germain.
"I am happy here. I have the confidence of the coach, teammates and the club. The best way to grow is to stay in Paris. The title? It was important to win against Guingamp. It was close. Ibrahimovic and Cavani? They are two fantastic players. It's great to have them with us, they can score at any minute."

http://canal-supporters.com/2015/05/verratti-le-mieux-pour-grandir-est-de-rester-au-psg/

Bertus

Add to that that RMC reported a board member told them Verratti will be renewed with a gigantic increase in salary.

Verratti is not leaving PSG anytime soon.

ZenI

Professor Balthazar
I think we will sign Veratti this summer and he will join us in the winter, I'm 110% sure!

Home of Barca Fans