Marco Verratti

Ode to Django

You're not even a real journalism
Just watching a repeat now, this guy is insanely skillful & great at keeping the ball under pressure.

great assist too :thumbsup2:

My favourite young player by a long shot, love his game, such a maestro.

Last edited:

Ode to Django

Carlo will teach him well, he's the guy who made Pirlo what he is..Veratti is more talented + has super confidence.

This guy is 19...would rock anywhere, he'll be big pretty soonish.

zanela

Gio's post on the RM thread rating Verratti over Thiago prompted me to this thread. I've to admit, i've not seen anything of him except that video above, which tbh wasn't anything special. He made some neat passes, dribbles, and made an assist. All of which i've seen T do and more. So, for those who've been watching this Verratti kid (presumably Azzido) regularly, i ask you is he really better than Thiago? And what is it about him that is better? Curious.

Ode to Django

erm tough one, he has Thiago's confidence definately (head up, has forever on the ball & excellent skill) started of his career at AM and moved deeper also if good defensively, he's pretty damn complete, Thiago really impresses me mostly down to his huge confidence at a young age, i'd say both have huge potential and will be stars sooner rather than later.

zanela

erm tough one, he has Thiago's confidence definately (head up, has forever on the ball & excellent skill) started of his career at AM and moved deeper also if good defensively, he's pretty damn complete, Thiago really impresses me mostly down to his huge confidence at a young age, i'd say both have huge potential and will be stars sooner rather than later.

Interesting. They've a similar position pattern thus far. But can Verratti make a no-look pass, do an elastico, and score a direct free-kick 40 yards out? :p

Ode to Django

haha time will tell on that, i love both though, i think Ibrahimovic is the designated FK taker at PSG & little Veratti has no chance really :lol: so we might not know for a while :p

Theconomist

He's definitely better than any midfielder we have in Barca B but Thiago is much better than him. He could develop to be a very good player, time will tell. Playing alongside Pastore,Lavezzi,Lucas and Ibra will definitely improve his game.

Daemul

previously known as Jonathan28
Verrati is an excellent player, him and Isco are two players I would love at Barca.

Home of Barca Fans