Marco Verratti

Riordon

So good.

It’s sad we didn’t get him in 2016.

Verratti, Thiago, Pjanic, Pogba, Kroos, Modric, De Bryune and Silvax2. These are currently the best midfielders. Funny how we don’t have one of the best cm’s.

KingLeo10

So good.

Verratti, Thiago, Pjanic, Pogba, Kroos, Modric, De Bryune and Silvax2. These are currently the best midfielders. Funny how we don’t have one of the best cm’s.

arthur did better than modric or kroos just a week ago lol. :lol:

fergus90

He is great but I still feel he's capable of letting PSG down when it matters with a red card / suspension, or is injured at inopportune times. Magnificent player all the same.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Obviously a very good player, but unreliable when it comes to his injury history and temper.

Arizona Scott

So good.

Well we did go for Verratti, just zero cooperation from PSG. I would not put Pjanic or Thiago in this company. Let's see how they fare vs Atletico (I still think Koke is outstanding and better than half your list) and Liverpool (hard working midfield but nothing special).

Andresito

Staff member
I wonder how remembered he'll be when he retires. Feels like he wasted his career in PSG and he has also barely played for Italy.
Kind of the same situation with Thiago. Magical players at time but without really accomplishing anything. And of course injuries.

Leo_Messi

One of my favorite players but the sad thing is that he would have been twice the player had he played in an elite league during the time period that he has been stuck at QSG. Almost 7 freaking seasons. Not only would that have improved him immensely as a player but likewise Italy.

Jair Ventura

Poor Marco has ruined his career by playing for one of the worlds top clubs housed in one of the worlds renowned metropolises. Shame!

Home of Barca Fans