Marco Verratti

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
A league title in Spain is actually worth something so we're not in the same place as in PSG whose superstar might not even be there for too long.

Jair Ventura

A league title in Spain is actually worth something so we're not in the same place as in PSG whose superstar might not even be there for too long.

A league title everywhere means something. They only mean nothing to people that chat shit over the internet.

In reality, Neymar is in the first year of a long term contact. Also, in reality, Messi is getting older. And Barca’s board is struggling to put competent pieces around him in the way of managers and players.

You're deluded. :lol::lol:

Neymar, Mbappe, and Tuchel? Messi, Coutinho, and Valverde?

I’ll be deluded.

Last edited:

KingLeo10

jair ventura telling us about the wonderful future ahead for PSG while Barca enters terminal decline?

must be april. coupe de cucks can only occupy one for so long before reality sets in that you guys don't compete in CL past february :lol:

you're entering a whole new level of shamelessness comparing that jokers league to the strongest league in the world. especially when you're the first to scream about UEFA coefficients when someone argues about ligue 1

KingLeo10

on a related note, verratti has regressed severely. had the chance to prove himself versus the best midfielders in the world in modric and kroos, failed miserably.

Neymessi

You guys are talking as if Barca’s has an awesome season.... in reality, you’re in the same exact position as PSG. I’d argue your future may even be less certain given Messi’s age.

We most defnitely had a 100 times better season with a league double compared to your league double because you know, la liga is a much tougher leage and people do give 2 shits about it. Get your head out of your deluded ass for once.

Jair Ventura

I’m not getting into a contest of insults. That is tired. If there weren’t truth in my words, so many Barca supporters wouldn’t be frustrated with Valverde, Barca’s board, and many of the players around Messi.

serghei

I’m not getting into a contest of insults. That is tired. If there weren’t truth in my words, so many Barca supporters wouldn’t be frustrated with Valverde, Barca’s board, and many of the players around Messi.

Of course fans are frustrated for what happened vs Roma and most want Valverde out. That's one thing.

But winning the no1 league in the world can't be compared with winning the League 1 where the 2nd best team loses 7-1 vs PSG. It's just a huge difference in quality and difficulty.

Jair Ventura

Of course fans are frustrated for what happened vs Roma and most want Valverde out. That's one thing.

But winning the no1 league in the world can't be compared with winning the League 1 where the 2nd best team loses 7-1 vs PSG. It's just a huge difference in quality and difficulty.

A second placed team that has won a league title, and also reached both the semi’s and quarters of the champions league over the last four years. What have the second placed teams in Germany and Italy accomplished over that same timeframe?

I’m not going to go too deep into this because we’ve been here before. People feel what they feel and won’t be swayed. But, I feel it’s adolescent to believe there are only two or three countries with football worth watching.

serghei

A second placed team that has won a league title, and also reached both the semi’s and quarters of the champions league over the last four years. What have the second placed teams in Germany and Italy accomplished over that same timeframe?

I’m not going to go too deep into this because we’ve been here before. People feel what they feel and won’t be swayed. But, I feel it’s adolescent to believe there are only two or three countries with football worth watching.

Sure Monaco were competitive last season. Before they sold or loaned their best players. That's not what a champion in a top league is supposed to do.

FinBarcelonafan

A league title everywhere means something. They only mean nothing to people that chat shit over the internet.

In reality, Neymar is in the first year of a long term contact. Also, in reality, Messi is getting older. And Barca’s board is struggling to put competent pieces around him in the way of managers and players.

Neymar, Mbappe, and Tuchel? Messi, Coutinho, and Valverde?

I’ll be deluded.

You beat Monaco 7-1. That says enough... It's shit.

Sorin

Here comes the april-february QSG bravado. Then 2 months of utter silence and cowardice. Never fails to amuse.

Home of Barca Fans