Marco Verratti

draconifire

I am off the bandwagon since the fiasco in summer. Nah, let me be there, he doesn't seem to have enough ambition to do it in a big team, in a good league.

Morten

I'd rather they get this choker than Mbappe or Sneyke.

I think we should stop talking about PSG players as if its realistic that they will sell key players at all.
The owners have so much money that they probably would just run down the contracts than letting Mbappe/Verratti etc be sold, and if they are to be sold, it would take an insane amount of money.
Anyways, the players choose the money, so let them stay there.

I think we should stop talking about PSG players as if its realistic that they will sell key players at all.
The owners have so much money that they probably would just run down the contracts than letting Mbappe/Verratti etc be sold, and if they are to be sold, it would take an insane amount of money.
Anyways, the players choose the money, so let them stay there.

Assuming the owners don't just say fuck it and pull out after last year's and now yesterday's disaster. No one takes them seriously any more.

More likely they just slowly fade into irrelevancy as less and less players are willing to play for them because they and Ligue 1 are a joke.

Last edited:

Givenchy

I'd still take him but not for the 100m plus he'd cost. Verratti-Busi-Coutinho would be THE best midfield in the world*

*as Modric ages

xXKonan

He was promising when he was younger but when you watch him now it's clear he has spent to long playing in that league and he hasn't improved as much as he should at his age right now.

I consider him a good player obviously but he would be a lot better than he is if he had played in a much stronger league.

Xaviniesta

I think people are over exaggerating, he was average vs Madrid. Let’s see how he performs in Paris. I remember him having polar opposite performances (an amazing game and a really bad game) against us last year

draconifire

I think people are over exaggerating, he was average vs Madrid. Let’s see how he performs in Paris. I remember him having polar opposite performances (an amazing game and a really bad game) against us last year

The thing is, I and most people are saying, he seems to have avg or below avg game whenever the conditions are adverse.

CatalinR10

DWzsrHKXUAUOvQS.jpg

2O8vjfv.gif

Paris doing him well . Paris being the name of his new boyfriend.

Home of Barca Fans