Marco Verratti

Hamzah

High Definition Member
They can spend all the money they like but the French league is so unattractive, nobody watches it. All people hear from it is that somebody argued over a penalty or that Neymar scored a bazillion goals against a mustard team.

Zincubus

Banned
They can spend all the money they like but the French league is so unattractive, nobody watches it. All people hear from it is that somebody argued over a penalty or that Neymar scored a bazillion goals against a mustard team.

I still have no idea why Neymar ruined his legacy by moving to PSG in that league ... he'd have been better going to ManCity or even China if it was all about money .

Looks like he's back here in the summer with Real MaDread so I'm just confused about the whole plan tbh

JamDav1982

I still have no idea why Neymar ruined his legacy by moving to PSG in that league ... he'd have been better going to ManCity or even China if it was all about money .

Looks like he's back here in the summer with Real MaDread so I'm just confused about the whole plan tbh

Man City would not have paid for him last summer and China is off the cards.

If he wanted to move last summer it was about only place could go bar maybe Real.

Givenchy

he had his chance, played along and then threw his agent under the bus. he comes across as a pussy so it wouldn't suprise me if he did end up at Madrid if PSG win a CL, I'd imagine he'll be bored of ligue 1 and he'll be done with the 'project'

Ursegor

World Champion
Guy is still living off of his reputation as a talent from a few years ago. He's absolutely mediocre now, Ligue 1 destroyed him.

Real will destroy this lot easily.

serghei

Guy is still living off of his reputation as a talent from a few years ago. He's absolutely mediocre now, Ligue 1 destroyed him.

Agree with the first, but Madrid will not beat them without a major change in how they go at games. Except if mentally frail PSG show up. I'd rather they knock out Madrid and we put them out again after we go past Chelsea. Would be too sweet.

Andrew M

I don't it's fair to say Ligue 1 destroyed him at all. People just hyped him up as some possession god

Ursegor

World Champion
Agree with the first, but Madrid will not beat them without a major change in how they go at games. Except if mentally frail PSG show up. I'd rather they knock out Madrid and we put them out again after we go past Chelsea. Would be too sweet.

Madrid have actually played well most of the season, just Ronaldo and Benzema couldn't finish if their lives depended on it which had a knock-on effect on the team's overall conficende. Now Bale is back and on fire and Ronaldo can very well get back in form anytime. That will be enough to dispatch a team as overrated as PSG.

FCBfan22

Madrid have actually played well most of the season, just Ronaldo and Benzema couldn't finish if their lives depended on it which had a knock-on effect on the team's overall conficende. Now Bale is back and on fire and Ronaldo can very well get back in form anytime. That will be enough to dispatch a team as overrated as PSG.

You forgot one important thing in all this. Real's defence is shocking at moments, especially Ramos and Marcelo.

Ursegor

World Champion
I don't it's fair to say Ligue 1 destroyed him at all. People just hyped him up as some possession god

He was a phenomenal talent a couple of years ago but when you play against farmers every week you don't improve. Heard he enjoys Paris' night life a bit too much as well.

Andrew M

He was a phenomenal talent a couple of years ago but when you play against farmers every week you don't improve. Heard he enjoys Paris' night life a bit too much as well.

You don't feel you're disrespecting Ligue 1 a bit too much?

Did it not annoy you when people used to, and still do to some extent, accuse La Liga of being weak when we win 4 , 5 and 6-0?

I think he is still good player but was never as good as people made him out to be.

Home of Barca Fans