Marco Verratti

KingLeo10

that's a very flawed logic, there are 11 players on the pitch, not just him.

not sure about that. modric is also one player but he pulls his country through when they really needed him. all i'm saying is his fanatics hype him to the level of the midfield greats yet he has only 1 great performance in his entire career in the face of adversity (vs. chelsea).

Yannik

not sure about that. modric is also one player but he pulls his country through when they really needed him.

I am not agreeing with anyone who compares Verratti to "an all time great" (although I never saw anyone do that) but you are literally making the same argument that you get annoyed about when people did it for Messi, after the WC final for example. There is a lot more to a teams misery than a single player.

KingLeo10

I am not agreeing with anyone who compares Verratti to "an all time great" (although I never saw anyone do that) but you are literally making the same argument that you get annoyed about when people did it for Messi, after the WC final for example. There is a lot more to a teams misery than a single player.

except for the part where messi has had atleast 20-30 great performances in his career against the likes of real, bayern, man.united etc. and his quality is beyond shadow of a doubt :lol:

verratti hasn't proven anything and you have guys like jair ventura and the PSG wagon crowning him already.

Last edited:

Acer

not sure about that. modric is also one player but he pulls his country through when they really needed him. all i'm saying is his fanatics hype him to the level of the midfield greats yet he has only 1 great performance in his entire career in the face of adversity (vs. chelsea).

Modric has never been that good for Croazia not as he is for Madrid. Croatia has still more quality than the current Italy and is more organizzated

Lutece FC

He's going to extend his contract soon.

Why%2Bthe%2BBarcelona%2Bboard%2Bshould%2Bbe%2Bconcerned%2Babout%2Bthe%2B%2523BartomeuOut%2BTwitter%2Bcampaign.jpg

kilian

The obsession that PSG fans show regarding Verratti staying in PSG just shows how they are still a small club in an irrelevant league. It`s December already, Barca fans are focused on games and don`t care about you and some shitty transfer saga from July. Get over yourself.

The obsession that PSG fans show regarding Verratti staying in PSG just shows how they are still a small club in an irrelevant league. It`s December already, Barca fans are focused on games and don`t care about you and some shitty transfer saga from July. Get over yourself.

Exactly, they're gloating, celebrating and mocking fans of other teams just because they've had a successful transfer window and managed to retain a player that previously wanted out. PSG fans are the only fans that I've seen publicly bragging about how great they are before they've actually won something meaningful to back it up. Even City fans understand that they should wait until winning the CL before proclaiming they're the best club in the world.

The Qatari fanboys on here the other hand went into hiding after we thrashed them 6-1 and now crawl out their caves like the cretins they are to gloat about the players they've signed. Great, for the first time in history actual world class players want to join PSG; it's mostly for the money, but nevertheless they're attracting some decent players. Get over yourselves, attracting great players is just part and parcel of being a big club. Never won a CL in their history, lost a one horse league to Monaco last season, got embarrassed in the CL by us several times now; and they have the audacity to come on here strutting their stuff after signing a player for a world record transfer fee. They can't help themselves, this is the closest they've ever been to success with their dirty Qatari money and they can't contain their excitement.

SMALL CLUB MENTALITY.

Lutece FC

I just gave an information on player who interested Barca. Some reactions are not compliant with a big club mentality.

Judoman

I just gave an information on player who interested Barca. Some reactions are not compliant with a big club mentality.

Of course you did. Posting that pic is also "just an information". Not trying to provoke at all.

You claim to be a Barca fan but you don't miss any opportunity to take a swipe at Barca.

At least Jair is honest.

:whistle:

Exacrly. Innuendos and passive agression. Such a lame taste.

Home of Barca Fans