Marco Verratti

JerseyAddict

Yes. I read that article today. Juve won't sell. For all that happened in last few weeks it looks like some kind of conspiracy against Barça. 72m GPB for COutinho. NO. 70-80m EUR for Veratti. NO. XXm EUR for Dybala. No. 30+m EUR for f* Paulinho. No.

So it seems that no one wants to sell us any WC player... and I don't count Paulinho for it.

P.S. If Neymar comes to PSG Vertatti will not come even if we ask him as a part of trade. It will not make sense.

George_Costanza

Yes. I read that article today. Juve won't sell. For all that happened in last few weeks it looks like some kind of conspiracy against Barça. 72m GPB for COutinho. NO. 70-80m EUR for Veratti. NO. XXm EUR for Dybala. No. 30+m EUR for f* Paulinho. No.

So it seems that no one wants to sell us any WC player... and I don't count Paulinho for it.

P.S. If Neymar comes to PSG Vertatti will not come even if we ask him as a part of trade. It will not make sense.

It's not a conspiracy, it's just we have a weak uncharismatic president who can't do chit. He looks like an accountant in some shitty small cargo company.

This guy can get shit done

al-loro-o.gif

It is normal that big teams don't want to sell their star players. We wouldn't sell Neymar if it wasn't this buyout clause.
What we can learn from this summer transfer window is that our scouting department sucks, so we go only for well known star players that are not for sale.

springfield

It is normal that big teams don't want to sell their star players. We wouldn't sell Neymar if it wasn't this buyout clause.
What we can learn from this summer transfer window is that our scouting department sucks, so we go only for well known star players that are not for sale.

Scouting department sucks for many years.

Egert

Estonian Culé
I'm sure after Neymar is gone this board will go all in for Verratti and then signs Parejo to avoid embarrassment of not signing midfielders :lol:

jairzinho

We can be certain now that Veratti isn't coming. The Ney Junior deal in some part is intended to be a big Fu*% you to Barcelona for the club unsettling Veratti. Even if they get Ney, don't expect them to concede and say hey you can have Veratti now. That's not going to happen.

Dan1983

Prediction champion 2012-2013
We can be certain now that Veratti isn't coming. The Ney Junior deal in some part is intended to be a big Fu*% you to Barcelona for the club unsettling Veratti. Even if they get Ney, don't expect them to concede and say hey you can have Veratti now. That's not going to happen.
Our big eff you to them will be our annual beating them in the CL :lol:

Zincubus

Banned
From what I'm seeing online ....Neymar is now staying at Barca ( confirmed by Pique lol) and apparently Verratti's people are in talks with Manchester United !?!?!

El Barcelona

From what I'm seeing online ....Neymar is now staying at Barca ( confirmed by Pique lol) and apparently Verratti's people are in talks with Manchester United !?!?!
Manu wants to profit there good connection with Raiola. Hope they get him just to shut up there mouth. :D

Last edited:

Messi983

Close and burn this thread.

Be thankful we got the better and more entertaining Dinho instead :)

I am. Still doesn't change the fact that Laporta won the elections with a lie. He can only thank Rosell for saving his ass and bringing Ronaldinho.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Close and burn this thread.

I am. Still doesn't change the fact that Laporta won the elections with a lie. He can only thank Rosell for saving his ass and bringing Ronaldinho.

True.

He does need to be credited for surrounding himself with capable people though. Cruyff suggested Pep, Rosell got us Ronaldinho, Soriano helped us double our revenue, etc.

Home of Barca Fans