Marco Verratti

springfield

So people on this forum invent some theory about PSG, Nasser, Qatari proud and now they are obsessed with it. I'm glad that those people are not part of the Barcelona staff. If you don't try, you will never get the player. Verratti wants to leave PSG and join Barcelona, so yes it's normal that they try it even if it's difficult! Because of the player's wishes they have a chance of signing him. Be glad they do try and that they care. Players are normal humans and not prisoners. They are not poppets you can control. They have feelings. If a club does things a player doesn't like, it can affect the player and the team.

If you are tired of this Verratti saga, then just stop reading this thread instead of always posting your Nasser invented theory. Let the people who believe in it discuss it.

Last edited:

Yannik

So people on this forum invent some theory about PSG, Nasser, Qatari proud and now they are obsessed with it. I'm glad that those people are not part of the Barcelona staff. If you don't try, you will never get the player. Verratti wants to leave PSG and join Barcelona, so yes it's normal that they try it even if it's difficult! Because of the player's wishes they have a chance of signing him. Be glad they do try and that they care. Players are normal humans and not prisoners. They are not poppets you can control. They have feelings. If a club does things a player doesn't like, it can affect the player and the team.

If you are tired of this Verratti saga, then just stop reading this thread instead of always posting your Nasser invented theory. Let the people who believe in it discuss it.

confused.gif

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Well, Cope is based in Madrid and tend to be Anti-Barca at times so hardly the best source.

However you can feel the mood have changed in Barcelona.

I think this transfer window might end up being a disaster.

Nucky

One paper is saying he is almost done, second says his agent and our board have agreed a deal but still need to agree fee with PSG. We'll see after 30th of June what will happen. Gotta feeling this saga will end in August.

serghei

I'd be happy with just Dembele and Semedo.

Can Dembele play in midfield like Di Maria did for Madrid in 2014?

Lutece FC

Paris Saint-Germain Football Club will propose a contract extension to Marco Verratti in the coming day

Finally is used Barca to get more money like Neymar did with Paris. Pretty fair.

Neymessi

Some people here are morbidly pessimistic. He fucking wants to come and we have the funds to buy him. Why the fuck is this not something one can't look forward to happening?

He may end up staying at PSG but that doesn't mean we don't hava chance to pull this off.

Arkk

Paris Saint-Germain Football Club will propose a contract extension to Marco Verratti in the coming day

Finally is used Barca to get more money like Neymar did with Paris. Pretty fair.

actually this time i dont think he was using us to get more money. everyone knows we don't have a huge budget, he'd use United/Madrid for that. i think he genuinely wants to leave but we'll see about his ambition though thats for sure.

JamDav1982

No he wants to leave and may well have to settle for a new contract.

Neymar got offered huge wages and didnt want to leave.

Big difference.

Verratti doesnt need to use Barca for a new contract he has been getting new contracts all the time anyway.

aaron101

Here's the thing, if he really has ambition and wants to win trophies so bad and elevate his status, he would do EVERYTHING to come here even if it means breaking the relationship between him and the whole PSG.

Home of Barca Fans