Marco Verratti

H

Haruko The Goon

According to Alfredo Pedulla from sportitalia and the Rai, RM wants verratti at all cost and is gonna offer 40M euros.

They should opt for Kroos instead.

Modric/XabiAlonso/Isco/DiMaria/Kroos

hollyyyy fuck. lol

Bertus

Fred Hermel said a transfer to RM will be easy because PSG hates Verratti and Verratti hates PSG.

The same Hermel that said our midfield is super crap before backpedalling because in fact he has to clue.

Verratti is loved by everyone here, he said it himself, and said at least 5 times in 3 months he doesn't want to be transfered.

And Zlatan and TS said they will throw a veto against any transfer if it concernes verratti.

But sure Hermel, why not :blush:

L

linetty

How can they hate him? Apparently Nasser loves him and wants to build the new PSG around him & Marquinhos, right?

Bertus

How can they hate him? Apparently Nasser loves him and wants to build the new PSG around him & Marquinhos, right?
Nasser said many times he loves Verratti and that he's the present and future of PSG.

Everyone loves verratti and said it 100 times this past season. On the other side, Verratti said he loves PSG and that he fears to be asked to be transferred one day because he doesn't want to leave PSG.

Dunno what hermel is smoking, really.

Irish_Cules

Hermel is the biggest Madrid fanboy out there. I used to watch him on Real Madrid TV and even there his fanboyism seemed over the top.

Bertus

Donato Di Campli, verratti's agent, got interviewed by the italian media TMW.

He got asked about RM interest concerning verratti and the rumors that say he wants to leave PSG and that he's close to RM.

To which he replied:
"We won't respond to those annoucements (articles and comments from the spanish medias) because they are just a provocation. Also, it's no use to talk about that during the world cup. Verratti proved that he became attached to PSG and he also said that he got his ticket for the world cup thanks to PSG. That says it all."

In short, spanish medias again proved that they publish lots of crap and false stories since they even published stories about that same Di Campli trying to sell Verratti to RM.

Last edited:

Bertus

All from today:

According to SPORT, Verratti is very close to join RM for 30M euros thanks to Donato Di Campli that acts like a spy from splinter cell to sign a pre contract in the back of Nasser while saying the opposite in the press.

According to Marca, Verratti is impossible to sign because the player doesn't want to leave, and PSG doens't want to sell.

Spanish medias, please never change :lol:

Hamzah

High Definition Member
OK Bertus we get it. PSG are super powerful and none of your key players will leave, especially your precious Verratti. No need to come and deny every rumour that comes out.

serghei

I like Matuidi better. ;) If there's one player from PSG that I would pay top dollars for, it's Matuidi.

I

instinct

OK Bertus we get it. PSG are super powerful and none of your key players will leave, especially your precious Verratti. No need to come and deny every rumour that comes out.

It's a forum where every single contribution is great. Though Bertus is a PSG fan, I like him (from what I know of him) and enjoy reading the latest news about every player around there. This is one of the reason I visit forums.

Furthermore, he seems to be THE one to open our eyes here before we actually believe that we can Marquinhos since he is very close the French media and PSG.

Hamzah

High Definition Member
I like Bertus too. I'm just saying to him that he doesn't have to deny every rumour. People who actually believe the Barca media are beyond help.

Bertus

I have nothing to prove here. I post rumors and news, and IF i can, i post counter rumors or opinions to generate discussions. In the above case, it's kind of unbelievable that two big spanish medias counter each others about the same player on the same day with both saying they have "sources".

It's not my fault if there are more rumors about other clubs wanting our players than the opposite.

And when PSG got spanked hard, i post it too, see the Hazard thread. See the DL thread and how I am still mourning over the 60M euros we threw out from the window for a ball of curly hair. See what i posted last year when i said and said again that Carlo was leaving.

That said, if you mean that i tend to trash spanish medias, again it's not my fault if they publish lots of things, and that among that mass of articles, a lot are trashes. But rest assured, on my main PSG forum i also trash some french medias that are totally retarded. For example, Le10Sport that i trashed many times here too, especially when they announced that "we signed" rooney.

Bertus

Despite Spanish medias usual fantasies and made up stories, Le_Parisien announced Marco Verratti will stay at PSG next season.

Home of Barca Fans