Marco Verratti

Galning

He has playing time + a bigger salary than any other top team will be able to give him so I don't see why he would want to leave. Nearly impossible for regular clubs to lure players away from the likes of PSG.

AnfieldEd

I am Leg End
Eventually though they'll tire of the french league.

Yes for the 3-4 years when they win the league every season or 3 out of 4 seasons they'll lap it up. But there will come a time when they'll want to test themselves in a better league week in and week out.

Last edited:

Bertus

He has playing time + a bigger salary than any other top team will be able to give him so I don't see why he would want to leave. Nearly impossible for regular clubs to lure players away from the likes of PSG.

Today on BeIN Sports

"My life is Paris? It's the story of a 20yo boy who's very lucky. I have the chance to do what i like: playing football. Now, I've got really familiar with Paris and i love my Life here."

"It's a spendid city and i'd like to spend all my life here."
:wub:

"It feels good when the supporters love you. It proves that you give it all and that it pays to work hard. But i have to concentrate on myself, to train and get better, so i can give even more happiness to the supporters."

Bertus

Isn't he now displaced by Cabaye though?
BeIN Sports again

"Yohan, beside that he's a great player, he's a very good person. We saw it from the start. He will help us a lot. Competition betwen us? It's normal in every big teams. If i feels that I'm in danger? Not at all! Competition is the price to pay when you are part of one of the biggest teams in the world."

:wub:

Bertus

fylo9.gif

IbraFTW

Bazinga!
In my opinion, man of the first half and shared MOM with Ibra last night. I've never seen him play better. Brilliant.

Theconomist

In my opinion, man of the first half and shared MOM with Ibra last night. I've never seen him play better. Brilliant.

He's a focal point in midfield in a team that can affoard to buy pretty much any player in the world.
The Mattuidi,Motta,Verratti trio is so balanced ! One of the best midfields in the world.

Bertus

According to Alfredo Pedulla from sportitalia and the Rai, RM wants verratti at all cost and is gonna offer 40M euros.

Home of Barca Fans