Marco Verratti

SeloBarca

In football you cant look at results in the past.
PSG is a better team then us right now.
If not ALOT is changed this summer, we wont be even top 7 clubs.

Messi983

Why would you think we will not be favorites for the next cl? This season has been bad but changes will be made and hopefully we will be back. Every year when the season starts we are always on the top on betting sites to win the CL. At most second if not first. Far ahead of PSG anyway in chances of winning CL.

If he ever leaves, bayern will be out of the picture considering they never sign stars for mammoth amount of money and only RM or barca will be the options I guess. After that I guess RM won't be desperate to go for him with the fine midfield they already even though they may go after him coz of their habit and to fill their ego about snatching a player from barca but really don't think this reason is good enough for them to pay 120m.

1. I don't care about what our odds will be on betting sites. Right now I just think there are at least 4 or 5 teams with better chances to win CL in next 2-3 seasons than we are.

2. That's true but IF Verratti would become available while Ancelotti is still Bayern coach I think he'd do anything to get him and they clearly have money to buy him. But we don't need to "worry" about that. PSG won't let him leave.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Whats this bs from sport that Verratti has a price of 85 million. Where do they come up with that.

Lutece FC

This guy has the worst timing to post on Barca forum.

First the 4-0 loss, now this :D :D
I never trolled somebody except the guy who told in December that he didn't see PSG win the game.

Everybody here is respectfull.
And i like Barca after all. But my heart team is Paris.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
He was disasterous today

The way we pressed tonight. I haven't seen us hunt in packs like this since Prime-Pep. Verratti and all the other PSG players looked like kids out there, but not because they're not quality, but because of our hunger, determination.

Lutece FC

It's finish ... He will ask for a move. And it's normal. This team doesn't deserve a such talent.

The consequences of the today match for PSG are just enormous ....

Home of Barca Fans