Marco Verratti

serghei

when the whole thing happened in play in a situation where this wasn't exploiting the rules, then it's ok, like a corner for example. But here the ball is on the ground, there was no need to do that. I've seen teams trying to waste time by having the goalkeeper constantly throwing the ball onto his defenders head and pick it up again, same shit here, it makes sense to caution it because this isn't in the sense of the game.

Yea, but was it that right now? He didn't try to waste time or anything.

Yannik

Yea, but was it that right now? He didn't try to waste time or anything.

That doesn't matter though. The rule is there to prohibit an unfair advantage and unsportive behaviour. But it's including all cases of using trickery to loophole the rules, no matter if it actually gives an advantage, or wether it's just showboating. If the game wanted you to be able to backpass to your keeper to pick it up, then the rules would this.

Last edited:

serghei

That doesn't matter though. The rule is there to prohibit an unfair advantage and unsportive behaviour. But it's including all cases of using trickery to loophole the rules, no matter if it actually gives an advantage, or wether it's just showboating. If the game wanted you to be able to backpass to your keeper to pick it up, then the rules would this.

Yea, now that I think about it, it makes sense.

snowy

Thought you were his pusher Cigarette Smoking Man ;) He's been spotted a few times @ the Gibus huffing and puffing on da magic dragon hehe

ho62w42

Yannik

don't think any of them really smokes regular, just the occasional cigarette on vacation when they're getting wasted on a yacht.

Silas

The Italy international told AS via GFFN: “Even though I am currently in a good project and I feel at home, any player would play for Barcelona. It is still the best team in the world.

“They have the three best players in attack, and Iniesta too. Iniesta, Messi and Neymar create a move in a second.”

Source: The Sun

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
The Italy international told AS via GFFN: “Even though I am currently in a good project and I feel at home, any player would play for Barcelona. It is still the best team in the world.

“They have the three best players in attack, and Iniesta too. Iniesta, Messi and Neymar create a move in a second.”

Sun.

Horatio

You're welcome

Sun.

Home of Barca Fans