Fabio Borini

XaviMessiGirl

12496yq.jpg

Name: Fabio Borini
D.O.B: 29 Mar 1991
Nationality: Italian
Club: Liverpool
Position: Forward

I am very excited to have him at Liverpool, he is thought to have a bright future as shown when he was included in Italy's Euro 2012 squad. Although he didn't play, the fact he was included at all shows that he has a lot of promise. He made an impact at both Swansea and Roma and I hope he can grow to be even better at Liverpool. He already scored a goal on his Anfield debut and hopefully that will be the first of many.

Hatem Ben Arfa

Premier League is a different kettle of fish. I'm not sure he will have a good first season as it takes a year, even 2 for some players to adapt.

The fact that he will be playing in a passing football side will help him though.

XaviMessiGirl

No he's going to be world class, YOU ALL JUST WATCH he will be like Messi and Maradona!!!!11

:troll:

In all seriousness, yeah he will probably have some work to do but he is a nice breath of fresh air compared to all the crap we signed past couple years. I'm really looking forward to how he progresses in the team and I have faith he'll prove to be a good signing.

Hatem Ben Arfa

HBA is right in teh Premier league it takes at least 15 years to adapt.

Don't be tetchy now.

It is the truth it sometimes takes 1 season of struggle before foreign players adapt to the Premier League. On the other hand some adapt straight away.

Coloccini, Malouda, Valero and Aquilani are some examples of it taking a season to adapt.

Last edited:

abual3bed1

He'll work well, he has what it takes to be a big star pretty soon with Liverpool. His work rate is good and he can actually score goals more consistently.

if Liverpool get Dempsey and a proper winger ro replace Bellamy, the whole team will have a better season than the last one.

RedMadridista

The Troll Hunter
Liverpool shouldn't be signing players like Borini.

This guy is cheaper and better than EVERY single Liverpool player:

Shinji-Kagawa.jpg

Home of Barca Fans