Nextgen Series 2012-2013

Lucas_1993

Only one game, straight knockout. I wish Dongou was playing this match. Not like he starts most games for the B team anyway.

Lucas_1993

Looks fantastic. Our youth system doesn't get enough credit, it's the way the club harness it that's bad.

I am a Chelsea fan too, but a huge fan of Barca because of their football and the way they are run, so nice to have fellow supporters here. I agree with you, hopefully we can develop him into the first team. He is still 15 IIRC. Would have been interesting though if the likes of Dongou, Grimaldo, Gerard and Ake, Piazon were playing though.

K

Karnivore

I am a Chelsea fan too, but a huge fan of Barca because of their football and the way they are run, so nice to have fellow supporters here. I agree with you, hopefully we can develop him into the first team. He is still 15 IIRC. Would have been interesting though if the likes of Dongou, Grimaldo, Gerard and Ake, Piazon were playing though.

More a fan of Messi myself than Barcelona, don't like the arrogance they play with at times, and I hate how everyone else is trying to replicate them. I have massive respect for them though.

Anyway, we've consistently produced some pretty gifted players, Chalobah and McEachran the main two right now (Chalobah is going to be a superstar for club and country btw). Shame we badly mis-use them.

I just hope Boga doesn't go down the same road as Kakuta. Supremely talented but disgracefully mismanaged by the club.

ShandyFFM

http://www.transfermarkt.de/de/jeremie-boga/leistungsdaten/spieler_216569.html

16 =) became 16 on january the 3 playing in the sub21 squad... not bad at all...:lol: respect

Home of Barca Fans