Santiago Cazorla

M

messi_xavi_iniesta

It´s incredible the amount of spanish talent. Players like Mata and Isco rarely go to the national team games. And Michu is top scorer in engand. Spain will dominate for 10-15 years.

Theconomist

It´s incredible the amount of spanish talent. Players like Mata and Isco rarely go to the national team games. And Michu is top scorer in engand. Spain will dominate for 10-15 years.

In 15 years Messi will be 40.
Neymar will be retiring.
Deulofeu will be 33.
I guesstimate the average age of the spanish squad in the last WC to be 25 so basically you're able to judge what kids who are currently 10 years old will be like in the future?
For all we know Kazakhistan might have emerged as the new footballing powerhouse.
Even 5 year predicitions are too far fetched in football.
Hint 5 years ago Messi was an injury plagued wunderkid that was never going to make it because he was too fragile and Bojan was the hope of Catalunia.

jamrock

5 years ago messing was a Injury plagued genius that was always going to make it boja was the kid that was going to join him

H

Haruko The Goon

iqa6bwjnjifg1.gif

anguy

Rumor is he accepted the contract from Ateltico and will be transferred this summer. A pity, I think he'd have been good backup option for Barca if our top choices (Verrati, Pogba don't work out).

Rumor is he accepted the contract from Ateltico and will be transferred this summer. A pity, I think he'd have been good backup option for Barca if our top choices (Verrati, Pogba don't work out).

If true, and if this works on the field, Mandzu-Grizz-Koke-Saul-Oli Torres-Arda-Cazorla will own the city of Madrid until CR7 calls it quits :worthy:

Home of Barca Fans