Sergi Juste

F

Flavia

Sergio Juste Marín, also known as Chechi (born 12 January 1992), is a Spanish footballer who plays for Barcelona B in the Spanish segunda division, as a right defender.

Born in Tarragona, Catalonia, Juste began his footballing career on FC Barcelona's youth ranks, moving in early 2009 to neighbouring Gimnàstic de Tarragona to complete his formation. On 20 June of that year, at just 17, he made his senior debut, playing 32 minutes in a 0–1 away loss against SD Eibar, after having come on as a substitute for Nebojša Marinković.

In 2011–12, with the club still in the second division, Juste was promoted to the first team – after playing several years with farm team Pobla de Mafumet CF – after an injury crisis, and started the first match of the season on 20 August, against Real Valladolid.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Don't want to criticize all those new players Barca B bought as I haven't even heard for most of them but what's the deal with so much signings. Juvenil A graduates aren't good enough?

F

Flavia

I don't know... And he signed for 3 years, 12 mi buyout clause. He played at Barça when he was little. I think he's replacing Montoya, maybe there isn't a good RB prospect at la masia?

Deco 20

Scandinavian 101
Well, Edu was better at CB and was only played at RB the last seasons because he was short (about 175~)

Home of Barca Fans