All jersey numbers decided and taken

F

Flavia

1344149148820.jpg

Translation from md
The 25 numbers of staff already have owners, so if there is another transfer, the club would be forced to let go of at least one player

FC Barcelona yesterday provided a list of the numbers of first team squad, most notably the players who have risen from Barça B this season. Thus, Martin Montoya will wear the 19, Marc Bartra, the 15, Jonathan Dos Santos the 12 and Marc Muniesa, the 25. In fact, with the arrival of Jordi Alba, who will wear the 18, there are no free dorsals, as the maximum numbers of 1st team players is 25. That means that if a new signing will be made, or if the club makes a first team contract with Cristian Tello, who today has the 27, someone from the current squad would have to go.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
It's either Fontas or JDS imo, since Muniesa is out long term.
Would be best if we signed noone though.

zanela

It will be one of Fontas/Afellay/JDS to go. Though i don't mind a back-up DM (Bruno), i won't be too upset going in to the season with the current squad..

M

Messi+Eto

I'd have Tello over Cuenca. . . . Really mad right now!:angry:

F

Flavia

I think Fontas should be loaned. If he stays he'll hardly play, as he's the 5th choice cb.

mittchan82

Was Muniesa officially promoted? I think it's a waste of a spot to keep him in the team since he's on the long term injury list. Sign another defensive player or promote someone from the B squad.

Home of Barca Fans