Barca Forum Hall of Fame

Ursegor

World Champion
I have a feeling I didn't quite get this thread but I nominate:

Zico
Maradona
Platini

The 3 greatest players of all time after Busquets. And Gentile. For kicking the shit out of Zico and Maradona in 82.

T

tariqo

1 of the greatest players ever play the game no doubt about it

yousef althnean

just watch & enjoy his show

Xtroverto

I go with Pierre Littbarski, he was a phenomenal dribbler and an immensely enjoyable footballer to watch. He could even give Iniesta a run for the money with his own "croqueta". Back in the eighties, I had him as my favorite next Crack for Barcelona, but it never happened :(

X

xaviniesta

1 of the greatest players ever play the game no doubt about it

yousef althnean

just watch & enjoy his show

what the hell did i just watch!?!?! for a long time i was wondering if it was for real or a video game. this shit is just mindblowing, never seen anything like this before.

Xtroverto

Wasn't there a guy that was called the Asian Maradona? I remember some videos of him dribbling like 5-6 players. He played a few games for Bayern Munich i belive but never managed to adapt. I think he was from Iran or Irak, something like that?

El Gato

Villarato!
what the hell did i just watch!?!?! for a long time i was wondering if it was for real or a video game. this shit is just mindblowing, never seen anything like this before.

Not to take anything away from his skills, but bloody hell every single defender he nails as a result of a guy diving into the tackle like a madman.

BerkeleyBernie

I go with Pierre Littbarski, he was a phenomenal dribbler and an immensely enjoyable footballer to watch. He could even give Iniesta a run for the money with his own "croqueta". Back in the eighties, I had him as my favorite next Crack for Barcelona, but it never happened :(

Insane skills, thanks for the video. Fantastic ability to stutter-step at an incredible tempo, made him able to change direction on a dime. Better in that department (slalom) than both Iniesta and Messi, IMO.

Xtroverto

Insane skills, thanks for the video. Fantastic ability to stutter-step at an incredible tempo, made him able to change direction on a dime. Better in that department (slalom) than both Iniesta and Messi, IMO.

Barcelona had to chose between him and Schuster, in the end they went with Schuster, 3 month later Littbarski deconstructed Barcelonas defense almost single handedly in one of the most humiliating European defeats ever witnessed at Camp Nou, he scored 1 and assisted 2 when we lost 4-0 to FC Köln. I was present that night, it was one of those big what if moments. In the end, Schuster was a great player but Littbaski was just waaay more entertaining, it is not for nothing he once was called the German Maradona.

Littbarski destroying Barcelona at Camp Nou November 1980

Last edited:

BerkeleyBernie

Barcelona had to chose between him and Schuster, in the end they went with Schuster, 3 month later Littbarski deconstructed Barcelonas defense almost single handedly in one of the most humiliating European defeats ever witnessed at Camp Nou, he scored 1 and assisted 2 when we lost 4-0 to FC Köln. I was present that night, it was one of those big what if moments. In the end, Schuster was a great player but Littbaski was just waaay more entertaining, it is not for nothing he once was called the German Maradona.

Littbarski destroying Barcelona at Camp Nou November 1980

Ha- that free kick set play is hilarious.

Tembbi

Not to take anything away from his skills, but bloody hell every single defender he nails as a result of a guy diving into the tackle like a madman.
Totally agreed. The defending amazes me much more than his skills. It's unbelievable how almost every defender run towards the guy with the ball, even I can dribble past any defender doing that.
The biggest failure is the lack of support though, he always gets to go 1 on 1 because the defense is unorganised and the distances are messed up.

But as Wolfe, I don't want to take that away from his skills. I can still see how bloody good he was. It looked almost unreal with those far reaching legs.

Sergio

Sergison
Posted in. I am still wondering whether I should add Sheva in or not.
Screw Judas, he can go in the Chelsea hall of fame along with Mateja Kezman. People always said he was the best Milan forward since Van Basten. So I'd have to say then, why not Van Basten himself be included?

Home of Barca Fans