kingleo

Date of birth: 09.09.1991
Place of birth: Americana, Brazil
Height: 1,79
Nationality: Brazil
Position: Midfield - Attacking Midfield
Foot: right
Club: Chelsea FC

Just signed for Chelsea and looks like he is going to be a top top player! Chelsea are building quite a squad now it will be interesting to see how they all gel together.

mixer

Chelsea are buying lots of miedfielders, but are they going to buy a striker? Torres will score ~10 goals/season, and I don't know how are they will survive in a very difficult leauge which is the English Leauge.

Hatem Ben Arfa

I'm not sure Chelsea will do well with all these kids. It takes a year, sometimes even 2 years to adapt to the Premier League and produce your best.

K

kingleo

yeah i think they will almost certainly sign another striker as Lukaku will go on loan, so they will maybe sign Cavani or Lewandowski. Mata managed to adapt to the PL immediately whether Hazard, Oscar and Marin can do that as well will be interesting to see.

Butaan4barca

i think they are strategically reshuffling. We will see new chelsea formation. Mata might actually partner torres upfront. Marin is ready, so is hazard. We will see a lot of both.

OScar i am not sure. HE might be genuinely talented but i doubt he will fit right away. LUCas paizon is another guy knocking at their first team doors. Gail Kakuta is back, THey have good player in sturrige too.

THey have got good pack of midfielders and attackers to work out a formation this season. I doubt they will produce results right away, but over a couple of season they can actually build a good- new looking side.

ONE thing which hits me the most, what is the purpose of buying all these mids, and forwards, if all they have to do is to defend in their own penalty box ?? why not play with first class 11 defenders ?? :p

Puyol the wall

sent-up-the-bomb
Chelsea are buying lots of miedfielders, but are they going to buy a striker? Torres will score ~10 goals/season, and I don't know how are they will survive in a very difficult leauge which is the English Leauge.
who needs strikers they'll just play with a false 9 or 10 defenders

Raed

Dr. Raed St. Claire
I'm not sure Chelsea will do well with all these kids. It takes a year, sometimes even 2 years to adapt to the Premier League and produce your best.

Hardly a problem, unless Oscar folds under pressure, which he doesn't seem like he will, or injuries get the best of him, two symptoms Ganso are guilty of. The kid is just pure class. Damn, if only Ancelloti was still managing Chelsea because I am SURE he would have developed him.

K

kingleo

how are Chelsea going to line up next season?

....................Mikel..............Lampard/Ramires.........

........Hazard................Oscar...............Mata..........

.................................Torres..............................

or

...............................Mikel.........................

.............Oscar..........................Mata..........

..............................Hazard.........................

................Torres...................Sturridge.........

Butaan4barca

how are Chelsea going to line up next season?

....................Mikel..............Lampard/Ramires.........

........Hazard................Oscar...............Mata..........

.................................Torres..............................

or

...............................Mikel.........................

.............Oscar..........................Mata..........

..............................Hazard.........................

................Torres...................Sturridge.........

1. That Marco marin guy definitely will make the first 11.

antonnn

Blue Blooded Aussie
We're playing a 4-2-3-1. Lampard will probably be a sub, he won't be able to keep up, and we need Ramires with a DM. Ramires is a must.

--------Torres
Hazard--Oscar--Mata
-----Mikel-Ramires
Cole-Terry-Cahill-Azpi

I reckon we'll get Cesar, and another attacking player. Don't think we should bother much with Victor Moses, I mean, we have Lucas Piazon and Sturridge as forwrd backup. Lucas isn't naturally a striker but I think he can play there, as well as a winger or AM. de Bruyne and Hazard Jr. are going out on loan.

Oh, and Oscar is boss. Heard he tends to fade toward the end of matches due to lack of stamina.

ammarfcb

ze special one
We're playing a 4-2-3-1. Lampard will probably be a sub, he won't be able to keep up, and we need Ramires with a DM. Ramires is a must.

--------Torres
Hazard--Oscar--Mata
-----Mikel-Ramires
Cole-Terry-Cahill-Azpi

I reckon we'll get Cesar, and another attacking player. Don't think we should bother much with Victor Moses, I mean, we have Lucas Piazon and Sturridge as forwrd backup. Lucas isn't naturally a striker but I think he can play there, as well as a winger or AM. de Bruyne and Hazard Jr. are going out on loan.

Oh, and Oscar is boss. Heard he tends to fade toward the end of matches due to lack of stamina.

if torres can click back to form that formation would be brilliant

Home of Barca Fans