Fantasy Premier League 2012/2013

Hatem Ben Arfa

you can never spend more money than you have.

you can change your captain any time you want, there is no points deduction for it.

you can replace him with a cheaper player if you want. it means you will have extra money to spend on other players.

Banana-Rama

hoping for a goal or two from my boy hazard tonight :), i have another question, i don't understand how automatic substitutions work, can anyone explain this, thanks...........

Hatem Ben Arfa

hoping for a goal or two from my boy hazard tonight :), i have another question, i don't understand how automatic substitutions work, can anyone explain this, thanks...........

If for whatever reason a player in your starting 11 does not play in real life, the day after all games have been played for that matchday, automatic substitutions will take place subsisting the player that didn't play with someone from your bench that did play in real life.

Reading will be a much tougher test than Wigan were. I can see this being a 0-0.

Hazard might not play as they could save him for the Newcastle game on Saturday.

Banana-Rama

If for whatever reason a player in your starting 11 does not play in real life, the day after all games have been played for that matchday, automatic substitutions will take place subsisting the player that didn't play with someone from your bench that did play in real life.

Reading will be a much tougher test than Wigan were. I can see this being a 0-0.

Hazard might not play as they could save him for the Newcastle game on Saturday.

ok i understand, so with regards the order of my subs, my number 1 sub will always be the player subbed in unless he didn't play either, in which case the number 2 sub comes in, do i understand correctly, thanks for your help by the way.......

Hatem Ben Arfa

ok i understand, so with regards the order of my subs, my number 1 sub will always be the player subbed in unless he didn't play either, in which case the number 2 sub comes in, do i understand correctly, thanks for your help by the way.......

Yes that is correct, the order of your subs is the order they will be substituted into your team automatically.

Banana-Rama

meh, there is too many people in this league, will require alot of luck just to finish in the top 10, i can't believe i just moved down one place after hazard scored and assisted and torres scored.............

Home of Barca Fans