Hamburger SVTh

kaddel11

Well I decided to open a thread about Hamburg, although I absolutly don't like them, cause my favourit team is Werder Bremen.
But for me it is sad to see a club like Hamburg in this teribble situation. The things which are going on in Hamburg are not normal anymore.

1. In the last 12 years, there were 14 coaches in Hamburg. (Okay 13, cause Frank Arnesen was just a chocie to wait until Fink was there.
Here the list:

Thorsten Fink 17.10.2011
Frank Arnesen 10.10.11-16.10.11
Rodolfo E. Cardoso 19.09.11-10.10.11
Michael Oenning 13.03.11-19.09.11
Armin Veh 01.07.10-13.03.11
Ricardo Moniz 26.04.10-30.06.10
Bruno Labbadia 01.07.09-26.04.10
Martin Jol 01.07.08-26.05.09
Huub Stevens 02.02.07-30.06.08
Thomas Doll 18.10.04-01.02.07
Klaus Toppmöller 23.10.03-17.10.04
Kurt Jara 04.10.01-22.10.03
Holger Hieronymus 18.09.01-03.10.01
Frank Pagelsdorf 01.07.97-17.09.01

2. The last titel Hamburg won, was in the year 1987!

3. Hamburg ended the last season on the 14th place, just the place over the team which had to play the relegation to be in the Bundesliga.

4. Now I come to a point, which made me a little bit speekless. There are so many things in the team which are going wrong.
4.1 This happened on frieday, the 13th July:

Slobodan Rajkovic has been suspended by Hamburg for an attack on a teammate.
The former Chelsea centre-back, who was involved in a training ground altercation with Heung-Min Son, has also been asked to train with the reserves for the foreseeable future.

Coach Thorsten Fink immediately told Rajkovic to leave the training ground when the incident occurred. Another player, Tolgay Arslan, suffered a cut when he was sent to the ground trying to break up the scuffle.

Rajkovic, who joined Hamburg from the Blues in last summer, has courted controversy in the past.
The Serbian international was suspended from football for a year by FIFA after spitting in a referee's face during his country's 2-0 defeat to Argentina in the Olympics four years ago.

So Rajkovic has been suspended, Son didn't.
But today, there is a interview which is very...wow.

Rajkovic say, that he want to apologize for what he did. But the didn't have the chance to do it, because he was locked out of the cabin. He also want to say sorry to Tolgay Aslan. But It wasn't just the fight, which was the reason that he doesn't be an important part of the team. The coach said after the fight, that it was confirmed before, that he should leave the club.
Rajkovic say, that Fink is a lier. He was 8 month in the team and the coach didn't say anything. No constructive criticism, no praise. but the most important thing was that there was no statment, that the coach didn't plan with him in future. Also he learned roundabout way, that the HSV wants to sell him to Moskau. He rejected the offer, although it would be twice as much as he get by Hamburg. He want to get the chance in Hamburg and that was the point, when the coach didn't say he do not plan with him.
In an conversation he asked his coach if he does not like him and Fink say: Yes. You are not the type of player he like. And he also say that the only reason why he got suspended was the situation with Son.

But in past, Fink wasn't even that better. There was a situation with some other Hamburg player (Besic):
Fink was angry because some players didn't ran by the forest run. he asked which of the player didn't ran. After the third time he took the youngest player on the neck...

Here another thing, Rajkovic say:
He had gave me holiday until the 12th July, because I was for 15 days on international match tour. And then suddenly, on 5 July, an SMS which was gave in order (from the coach) came from Marinus Bester with the text: "Where are you?"
I canceled my holidays and flew as soon as possible to the training camp in Austria. When I arrived, Thorsten Fink asked me: 'What are you doing here?' By then I realized that a bad game is playing with me.

So i hope you unterstand the story, there a some things i didn't wrote, although they are very interesting to. But it was a lot what he told. Maybe we get an articel in english soon ;)
I tried my best, but my english isn't very well.

But it was important for me to open a Hamburg thread, because Hamburg is a club with much tradition and a nice town, but the situation in Hamburg is sad and embarassing.
They want to buy some player, but they are ridiculus. The board want that the fans give the money to buy van der vaart.
Also it seems that on a transferlist the name Nuri Sahin was ;) there are so many player which could not be buy, but they dream so much.

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans