Champions League 12/13

Status
Not open for further replies.

PaulFCB

Banned
Also, you kinda forget that these two transfers might be Pep Guardiola's part of a bigger wishlist, even though he's not yet manager, I'm pretty sure he's the one for who these guys are coming, not to meet Jupp and say goodbye when he leaves...
Also, mind that the players themselves might've chosen Bayern especially because of Pep.

Paganinisrvnge

Has anyone else pointed out that in the first half when Dortmund were far superior, their pressing was like our pressing during the Pep era? If we would've pressed like that in the first leg + used Villa then we could've at least had a chance of beating Bayern.

XaviMessiGirl

The local news here just did their sports report & called the CL final "the European version of the Super Bowl". I know they have to say that so Americans understand, but still :lol:

They also slaughtered the names of both clubs.

BarcaJack

It's still taking players from domestic rivals. All big clubs do it and Bayern doing this now doesn't make them any more evil than Barca or Madrid. I find the entire notion of it kind of disappointing as I'd like to see many smaller clubs rise up but singling out Bayern is just being butthurt about their current success as opposed to our decline.
Yeah. If they do it AFTER the CL final I won't say a thing. However, announcing Gotze's transfer early and openly disccussing Lewan's are definitely not the moves they will be proud of.
From Dortmund's perspective, Gotze to Bayern is even more like a "traiter" than RVP to Man United. And the background only makes it worse. (Except Bayern=German football for all Germans :lol:)

Last edited:

Corb

Special 1, 2, 3, 4, 5...
BLL0ceoCIAE19oL.jpg:large

:party1:

Stric

I thought it was the perfect final. A football fan can't ask for much more. The playing was top-level, many of the players played the game of their lives, the refereeing was solid, no dirty play, the fouls were fairly called, no questionable decisions. It was fast, exciting and over in a heart-beat, as most fun things are.

I dont think Bayern should get Lewa, last year he said something in the line of their is no benefit of him going there, but now that Bayern are doing so well he kind of whoreing himself to them, plus it disrespectful to a player like Mandzukic who has been phenomenal for Bayern

Semi-Neutral

Sir Alupp Heynrguson
It didn't feel as "big" of a match for me as last year's final for some reason, last year had a lot more hype and drama in my opinion. This one was kind of like, Bayern won, meh.

Rahj

@thelabinot: nice way of countering borussen bs. :D well done! that picture posted by ccesc surely is misleading because of where it was taken.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans