User Tag List

Page 1 of 301 1231151101 ... LastLast

Thread: Champions League 12/13

mitkoa7x

Champions League 12/13

Qualifying rounds started.

Damn Dinamo Zagreb equalized in the 93 min... the ref did a few mistakes in their favor as well. esto eres indignado

Special 1, 2, 3, 4, 5...
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by mitkoa7x View Post
    Damn Dinamo Zagreb equalized in the 93 min... the ref did a few mistakes in their favor as well. esto eres indignado
    What? :icon_confused:

mitkoa7x
    I've heard it on crackovia, Mourinho says it when he's not happy with something (all the time)

Special 1, 2, 3, 4, 5...
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I've heard it on crackovia, Mourinho says it when he's not happy with something (all the time)
    Well, it can mean two things: "Estoy indignado (I'm indignant), or "Esto es indignante" (This is indignant).

mitkoa7x
    Damn Czech ref didnt give an obvious red card for a punch on Marselinho, if this costs us the tie I'll be furious...

Charlie Sheen's Protégé
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    WTF ... CL Qualifying started already?!?!? holy shit.
    The Life and Times of IrvDizzle according to Chucky
    Quote Originally Posted by Chucka View Post
    Irv love to arrive at times of hardship, he wants to lurk, but is being made to work. He hates his boss, he wears too much Hugo Boss, it stinks out the place, he wants to give someone a race, although he owns a Ford, it gets him bored, but it's the only one he can afford, because hes IrvIN and he lives in a bin.

PTC 4 LIFE

mitkoa7x
    Fuck the stupid referee, absolute moron. 5 mins added time, lets the game go till Dynamo score in the 98th. Its a disgrace that we got a player sent of for a dubious dive while in the 1st game a Dynamo player got booked for a clear punch in the face of one of ours. UEFA needs a purge, this favoritism and bribery went out of hand long ago...

This just in... one of ours with a broken cheek bone after an elbow in the face which of course got only a yellow card.

Another thing is that Dynamo ultras threw cups at our VIP delegation (club owner, president, etc) before that got them soaked with beer.
    Last edited by mitkoa7x; 25th July 2012 at 11:40 PM.

Where the water is warm, the drinks are cold... and I don't know the names of the players.
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Fuck the stupid referee, absolute moron. 5 mins added time, lets the game go till Dynamo score in the 98th. Its a disgrace that we got a player sent of for a dubious dive while in the 1st game a Dynamo player got booked for a clear punch in the face of one of ours. UEFA needs a purge, this favoritism and bribery went out of hand long ago...

This just in... one of ours with a broken cheek bone after an elbow in the face which of course got only a yellow card.

Another thing is that Dynamo ultras threw cups at our VIP delegation (club owner, president, etc) before that got them soaked with beer.
    Didn't see the match. Bulgars were better in 1st match, that much I know. Read some reviews and there seems to be some controversy. What can I tell you.. Seen Ludogorets president acting like a big shot but he's still an errand boy compared to Mamic.
    And it's Dinamo, not Dynamo.

mitkoa7x
    Ludogorec's boss is a scumbag from what I gathered but he didnt provoke the fans in any ways.

Where the water is warm, the drinks are cold... and I don't know the names of the players.
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Nah, I didn't mean that. I meant even with his shady past and connections, he's still no match for Mamic brothers.
    Ludo should be proud though and if they continue this way, they'll soon emerge as one of the best teams in Balkans.

New signing

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Any pubs near the Nou Camp showing the Celtic game on Tuesday, or will i be best going to Michael Collins at Sagrida Famila to watch it?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The playoff rounds are starting now. Spartak 2-1 winners over Fenerbahce in Moscow, but Fenerbahce got the away goal that they needed.
    Frejsgodes: "Nobody can touch Ronaldo, he has the heart of the champion, the body of a Greek God and the speed of a cougar."

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Malaga host Pana tonite.

The Preacher
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Maribor! Hopefully, they can qualify for the Champions League. Dinamo are the firm favourites though...
    "In the End, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends." Martin Luther King Jr.

Legion of Doooom
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well, Malaga might have killed La Liga, but at least they aren't embarrassing us...

Quote Originally Posted by M.L. King View Post
    Maribor! Hopefully, they can qualify for the Champions League. Dinamo are the firm favourites though...
    Huge away goal!