Turkish Super League

M

.mdc.

Sivasspor 1- 1 Beşiktaş

Visiting Beşiktaş were held to a 1-1 draw against Sivasspor at Sivas September 4th Stadium on Week 25 of Turkcell Super League. Black and White’s lone goal came from Tello in the 56th minute.
The match was refereed by Mustafa Kamil Abitoğlu and a vocal group of travelling Beşiktaş fans, who braved the cold weather, cheered their favorite team on throughout the 90 minutes.

In the battle of the League’s top two contenders, the early minutes of the game were played mostly in midfield with Sivasspor holding more of the ball. The home squad kept up the pressure in the closing stages; but the Black and White defense stood firm, and the teams headed into their locker rooms locked in a goalless draw.

Five minutes into the second half, Sivasspor drew first blood with a header by Tum. The Black and White shook off the shock of the goal quickly, as Tello buried Yusuf’s brilliant pass into the left corner of the host team’s net with left-footed volley shot to bring the teams on equal terms on 56th minute. Although Beşiktaş brought on Delgado and Nobre for Holosko and Bobo in the closing stages, the score remained the same and the teams shared the points. The Black and White is currently sitting in the second place with 49 points.

Sivasspor shows 2 years the output.A small town team.Like Villareal.
Poor performance in last week. candidate to win the largest is Beşiktaş.Fenerbahce and Galatasaray were early in the towel.I do not think that will further Sivasspor.

adszyti.jpg

roll

Tryin` to be hated
Trabzonospor will take it. Hrvoje Cale with a 90. minute lucky goal in the last game. :lol:

FCBNOF

Momo un Bello Uomo
My friend is half turkish half Saudi, and he's a die-hard fener fan. So i always bug him by claiming to be a true galatasaray fan. hehe

M

.mdc.

Besiktas played very very good.But their luck did not leave us behind.6-7 from the penalty area, we are missing one net position..Especially because of Bobo...

Top did not like us :D
But to win you know :07-16:

Beşiktaş 1-0 Kayserispor | Yusuf's Goal
[YOUTUBE]r0HPztBEDBQ[/YOUTUBE]

Guardian

haha, I watched A.R.O.G. the sequel of G.O.R.A., it's not as funny as the first part, but it's still good. I liked the savage versions Carlos and Zubizareta, it turned out to be one of most original football movies, haha. Very good.

V

Valon

Well Besiktas are champions and runner-ups are Sivaspor. So those two get CL football next season while Trabzonspor, Galatasaray and Fenerbahce get UEFA Cup. Also Fenerbahce appointed Christoph Daum as their new coach while Galatasaray are still looking for a new coach and apparently they're interested in Schuster and Ramos. I hope they get Schuster because I'm a Fener fan and I think Daum would do better than him.

VivaBarca

If Carlsberg did forum members
I think it will be a great appointment or a disaster. Frank will need to adapt fairly quickly.

Home of Barca Fans