Primera 12/13 calendar announced

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Barca - Real Sociedad, first match of the season

The match will be played on the weekend of 18th and 19th August in the Camp Nou. The last time the two sides met in the opening league game of the season was in 1993/94, when Barça, then coached by Johan Cruyff, won 3-0 with a hat-trick from Brazilian striker Romario, who made his debut that day. The final league game of the season will be against Malaga on 1st June.

FCB_-_REAL_SOCIEDAD_39_.v1341918174.JPG

A tricky start

FC Barcelona will have a pretty complicated start to the season. After the opening match against Real Sociedad, Messi and Co. will take on Osasuna in Pamplona, where they lost 3-2 last year. Then Valencia will visit the Camp Nou and on match day 4 Barça will travel to Getafe, another ground where they failed to pick up any points last season (1-0). On match day 6 they go to the Sánchez Pizjuán to face Sevilla and finally on 7th October Barca will take on Real Madrid in the Camp Nou in the first “clásico” of the season.

The first derby of the season against RCD Espanyol will take place just after Christmas in the Camp Nou. Barça will make the short trip down the road to the new Cornellà-El Prat stadium on the last match day but one of the season.

Malaga the final opponent

The south coast side coached by Manuel Pellegrini will be FC Barcelona’s final opponents of the league season 2012/13 on 1st June. Malaga, who have qualified for this season’s Champions League, were the last opponents of the 2012/11 season, when Pep Guardiola’s men won 1-3 despite fielding many reserves. The goals came from Bojan, Afellay and Bartra.

The date of the final of the Spanish Cup has also been set for 18th May 2013.

Full Barca calender: http://www.fcbarcelona.com/football/first-team/calendar

Galning

Sociedad, Osasuna (away!), Valencia, Getafe & Sevilla (away), Madrid & then Deportivo (away)..

The first seven games won't be easy at all. I reckon Tito will be eaten alive when we don't have a good start :/
I'm so excited :D

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
In Super Cup we have to kick them so hard, they have to feel ashamed to play for 10 gameweeks

Panna

^^I wanted it was all about the injuries....
I still blame the referees,a lot of decisions were.....well lets say strange!

Spector

Barca - Real Sociedad, first match of the season

The match will be played on the weekend of 18th and 19th August in the Camp Nou.

I'm going to Barcelona on that day and I'd like to see this game. The question is, might it be played on the Friday 17th or even Thursday 16th because Barcelona are playing their Gamper Match on Monday 20th?

Home of Barca Fans