Eusebio

flamenco

So close to wc 2014!!!??? Well, hopefully he'll be watching from the other side.
Back the 1968 European Cup Final, Eusebio made a great impression on people, not just with his silky skills, but because of a incident in the match: Man United keeper Alex Stepney made a great save from Eusebio, he was so impressed by Stepney's save that he stood and applauded the United keeper in an great show of sportsmanship, especially as his team were on the verge of losing that Cup Final, i've never forgotten it and i'll never forget this great man, although he was he Real Madrid fan. God Bless you Eusebio. r.i.p. now :beer2:

flamenco

1546225_727966847222437_1929585112_n.jpg

with Pele'

Cule4life

The Culest
It's a bit unfortunate that Penaldo had to break his all-time goalscoring record for Portugal.

Come on mate ease on the hate. Records are meant to be broken and im sure nobody would be happier at this record being broken than Eusebio himself. Eusebio would want the best for Portugal.

coura

Banned
Come on mate ease on the hate. Records are meant to be broken and im sure nobody would be happier at this record being broken than Eusebio himself. Eusebio would want the best for Portugal.

He got upset because everyone begin with the hype #CR best player ever.
Many portuguese don´t even know what he did for Portugal. Eusebio put Portugal on the map. Played endless times injured. He´s a true leader since day 1.

MrKnowitAlll

He got upset because everyone begin with the hype #CR best player ever.
Many portuguese don´t even know what he did for Portugal. Eusebio put Portugal on the map. Played endless times injured. He´s a true leader since day 1.

even he said he was happy Ronaldo broke it because he likes that someone who is considered one of the worlds best now broke it not some guy. Ronaldo is great but no one will forget what Eusebio did for them. Trust me , i have many Portugese friends.

coura

Banned
even he said he was happy Ronaldo broke it because he likes that someone who is considered one of the worlds best now broke it not some guy. Ronaldo is great but no one will forget what Eusebio did for them. Trust me , i have many Portugese friends.

The new generation dont have memory. The smartphone generation :p

coura

Banned
After his 1st year at Benfica, 1962, Inter bought him for 1M dollars but when he was about to get in the plane the fascist regime secret police take him to see the dictator Salazar and he was declared to belong to the country. Only left Portugal after the regime was over.

Home of Barca Fans