Xavi or Pirlo

Xavi or Pirlo

• Total voters

Antimilan

You do realise Pirlo was part of the greatest club midfield in the world from 2003-7..........

Yes, but only this year with Juventus and Italy he did something in Xavi's style.... after changing his role as the main man in the midfield for both sides.

Other times, I can't say he wasn't a good midfielder, but never ever close to Xavi !

Jadentheman

Xavi is an all rounded master for what he does. However you have to give Pirlo some credit. His long passes are very accurate. Something Xavi sort of lacks as he can only play mostly on the ground

Pepe Silvia

in terms of baggy oversized shorts pirlo wins in a landslide but in football there can only be one master and that is xavi

antonnn

Blue Blooded Aussie
I think Pirlo has slightly more talent but Xavi is way more consistent. So I'd easily pick Xavi.

MagIX

:lol:What a question:lol:

XAVI FOREVER !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

xavi-hernandez-wall.jpg

Ketoth

Since you like the 'who's better' debate I'm interested in knowing who you think is better between Xavi & Iniesta.
Iniesta wins in my opinion.

F

foot-soldier

Pirlo has had some excellent seasons with Milan, and two tournaments with Italy. But Xavi has achieved much more overall in his career, and has also been far more consistent.

Xavi with a clear victory here.

VoidPg

Pirlo have better long pass, shoot and driblling, but xavi is much better playmaker and chance creator

Ketoth

Pirlo have better long pass, shoot and driblling, but xavi is much better playmaker and chance creator

I have to disagree. Xavi plays far too safe and short. A playmaker and chance creator comes in the mould of Cesc Fabregas, but Xavi plays it safe most of the time.

DennyCrane

I have to disagree. Xavi plays far too safe and short. A playmaker and chance creator comes in the mould of Cesc Fabregas, but Xavi plays it safe most of the time.

Nice analysis.
Let me get this straight: Xavi fooled the whole world by making us believe that he's a playmaker - which he isn't because he plays too safe and short. On the other hand Cesc is everything a playmaker can ever aspire to be - probably since he led Arsenal to countless trophies way back when.

btt: Xavi all the way in pretty much everything despite taking direct free-kicks; this post-euro Pirlo-hype was so predictable.

Ode to Django

You're not even a real journalism
Nice analysis.
Let me get this straight: Xavi fooled the whole world by making us believe that he's a playmaker - which he isn't because he plays too safe and short. On the other hand Cesc is everything a playmaker can ever aspire to be - probably since he led Arsenal to countless trophies way back when.

btt: Xavi all the way in pretty much everything despite taking direct free-kicks; this post-euro Pirlo-hype was so predictable.

he's played that way the whole season for Juve & a major factor for there undefeated season - quite rightly hyped.

Home of Barca Fans