hey fellow fanatics :)

Messi_El_Culé

Hii :)

I've been a fan since quite awhile. Ronaldinho days were awesome. And so are these..with all the world-class players the club has. Love everything about the team. Still get teary-eyed after seeing *that* Iniesta goal in CL against Chelsea. Sad for this year.. park the bus much. :rolleyes:

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Hello and welcome!
Ronaldinho's day were great indeed because he practically, singlehandedly shifted the tide on Barca side.

Pepe Silvia

I've been a fan since quite awhile. Ronaldinho days were awesome. And so are these..with all the world-class players the club has. Love everything about the team. Still get teary-eyed after seeing *that* Iniesta goal in CL against Chelsea. Sad for this year.. park the bus much. :rolleyes:
You've come to the right place! :) Welcome to the forum... next season will be epic!!

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
You've come to the right place! :) Welcome to the forum... next season will be epic!!

Messi says this season ain't so shabby either.

messi-world-club-cup-196x300.jpg

Puyol the wall

sent-up-the-bomb
Messi says this season ain't so shabby either.

This season was good yet the season before we won the league and the CL so anything less than that is not at the same level of success but if we see it from an open perspective this was a very good season yet the standards we set in the past few seasons makes this season somewhat lesser in terms of success.

Welcome :barca scarf:

Last edited:

Ryan_Cule

barça amor d mi alma
Welcome to the forum . Have Fun . :D

This season was good yet the season before we won the league and the CL so anything less than that is not at the same level of success but if we see it from an open perspective this was a very good season yet the standards we set in the past few seasons makes this season somewhat lesser in terms of success.

When did you shift your mind to an open perspective ? :D I thought you were the one who was going all ga-ga in CR7 thread , saying our players were shit this season and this was a bad shit season etc etc...

Puyol the wall

sent-up-the-bomb
When did you shift your mind to an open perspective ? :D I thought you were the one who was going all ga-ga in CR7 thread , saying our players were shit this season and this was a bad shit season etc etc...

No I didn't say our players were shit but I used the word "compared" no one realized that but overall it would make me more or less a glory hunter to say we were shit this season but its not bad to say that we weren't at our best,hopefully next season all the players will be fired up and ready go,I agree with all the guys who defend the team no matter how bad we have done but one shouldn't question the cule aspect of a person who points out the problems we had.

AnfieldEd

I am Leg End

Welcome. Where in France are you from?

Home of Barca Fans