User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 16

Thread: hey fellow fanatics :)

  1. #1
    New signing
    Messi_El_Culé's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    France
    Posts
    3
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    hey fellow fanatics :)

    Hii

    I've been a fan since quite awhile. Ronaldinho days were awesome. And so are these..with all the world-class players the club has. Love everything about the team. Still get teary-eyed after seeing *that* Iniesta goal in CL against Chelsea. Sad for this year.. park the bus much.
    ''When I stepped up to take the penalty I said to the ball that we had to make history and it shouldn't let me down.'' - Cesc (Portugal - Spain).

  2. #2
    Barcaman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Where the water is warm, the drinks are cold... and I don't know the names of the players.
    Posts
    25,539
    Blog Entries
    1
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hello and welcome!
    Ronaldinho's day were great indeed because he practically, singlehandedly shifted the tide on Barca side.

  3. #3
    Moderator
    Galning's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Barcelona
    Posts
    16,329
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Bienvenue!

  4. #4
    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    California
    Posts
    3,522
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Messi_El_Culé View Post
    Hii

    I've been a fan since quite awhile. Ronaldinho days were awesome. And so are these..with all the world-class players the club has. Love everything about the team. Still get teary-eyed after seeing *that* Iniesta goal in CL against Chelsea. Sad for this year.. park the bus much.
    You've come to the right place! Welcome to the forum... next season will be epic!!

  5. #5
    Barcaman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Where the water is warm, the drinks are cold... and I don't know the names of the players.
    Posts
    25,539
    Blog Entries
    1
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Pepe Silvia View Post
    You've come to the right place! Welcome to the forum... next season will be epic!!
    Messi says this season ain't so shabby either.


  6. #6
    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    California
    Posts
    3,522
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

  7. #7
    Scandinavian 101
    Deco 20's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    6,551
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Bienvenue! (I hope that's right )

    Quote Originally Posted by Bojan View Post
    Messi says this season ain't so shabby either.

    That pic's from 2009-2010

  8. #8
    mitkoa7x
    Guest
    Welcome man!

  9. #9
    Barcaman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Where the water is warm, the drinks are cold... and I don't know the names of the players.
    Posts
    25,539
    Blog Entries
    1
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Deco 20 View Post
    Bienvenue! (I hope that's right )



    That pic's from 2009-2010
    I'll take my coat.

  10. #10
    sent-up-the-bomb
    Puyol the wall's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    1,110
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bojan View Post
    Messi says this season ain't so shabby either.
    This season was good yet the season before we won the league and the CL so anything less than that is not at the same level of success but if we see it from an open perspective this was a very good season yet the standards we set in the past few seasons makes this season somewhat lesser in terms of success.


    Welcome :barca scarf:
    Last edited by Puyol the wall; 30th June 2012 at 01:26 AM.

  11. #11
    barça amor d mi alma
    Ryan_Cule's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    2,021
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Welcome to the forum . Have Fun .



    Quote Originally Posted by Puyol the wall View Post
    This season was good yet the season before we won the league and the CL so anything less than that is not at the same level of success but if we see it from an open perspective this was a very good season yet the standards we set in the past few seasons makes this season somewhat lesser in terms of success.

    When did you shift your mind to an open perspective ? I thought you were the one who was going all ga-ga in CR7 thread , saying our players were shit this season and this was a bad shit season etc etc...

  12. #12
    sent-up-the-bomb
    Puyol the wall's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    1,110
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan_Cule View Post
    When did you shift your mind to an open perspective ? I thought you were the one who was going all ga-ga in CR7 thread , saying our players were shit this season and this was a bad shit season etc etc...
    No I didn't say our players were shit but I used the word "compared" no one realized that but overall it would make me more or less a glory hunter to say we were shit this season but its not bad to say that we weren't at our best,hopefully next season all the players will be fired up and ready go,I agree with all the guys who defend the team no matter how bad we have done but one shouldn't question the cule aspect of a person who points out the problems we had.

  13. #13
    barça amor d mi alma
    Ryan_Cule's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    2,021
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Chill. No one is questioning your cule aspect. You are a brother from another mother .

  14. #14
    Moderator
    XaviMessiGirl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Las Vegas
    Posts
    6,985
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey, welcome to the forum

  15. #15
    I am Leg End
    AnfieldEd's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Parts Unkown
    Posts
    6,704
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Messi_El_Culé View Post
    Hii

    I've been a fan since quite awhile. Ronaldinho days were awesome. And so are these..with all the world-class players the club has. Love everything about the team. Still get teary-eyed after seeing *that* Iniesta goal in CL against Chelsea. Sad for this year.. park the bus much.
    Welcome. Where in France are you from?