Marco Reus

BarcaOG

Banned
really sucks, he's so damn talented. must be so mentally frustrating and exhausting and sapping to deal with frequent injuries like that

Yashar1899

I loved his personality and football! his 2012/13 and 2013/14 performance was MILES ahead of Neymar's best form til now and he loves Barca! I wanted him and Gundogan for 2013/14 (Gundogan in January of 2013 said to NtvSports of Turkey that is in talks by an elite spanish team and i love that club for their football philosophy)!!! our board destroyed barca that season and also we couldn't buy Thiago silva because Neymar got all money of barca!
just imagine Barca's 2013/14 or 2014/15:
----------------------- Valdes
Alves ------- Pique ----------- Silva ------- Alba
------------------------ Busi
Messi ------ Gundo ----------- Iniesta ----- Reus
----------------------- Suarez

Jallo

I loved his personality and football! his 2012/13 and 2013/14 performance was MILES ahead of Neymar's best form til now and he loves Barca! I wanted him and Gundogan for 2013/14 (Gundogan in January of 2013 said to NtvSports of Turkey that is in talks by an elite spanish team and i love that club for their football philosophy)!!! our board destroyed barca that season and also we couldn't buy Thiago silva because Neymar got all money of barca!
just imagine Barca's 2013/14 or 2014/15:
----------------------- Valdes
Alves ------- Pique ----------- Silva ------- Alba
------------------------ Busi
Messi ------ Gundo ----------- Iniesta ----- Reus
----------------------- Suarez

I can just imagine all my frustration when Gundo and Reus are missing 97% of the games every season, while Neymar dominates. We didnt get Thiago Silva cause he never want to come PSG players use us for big paydays every summer and we fall for it. This summer it is Verrati's turn.

Yashar1899

I can just imagine all my frustration when Gundo and Reus are missing 97% of the games every season, while Neymar dominates. We didnt get Thiago Silva cause he never want to come PSG players use us for big paydays every summer and we fall for it. This summer it is Verrati's turn.

I'm talking about 2013! that year they weren't injury prone.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
His latest statement suggest he's ready to leave Dortmund.

I'd seriously fancy him as a super sub if his wages weren't high and he wasn't injury prone.

springfield

His latest statement suggest he's ready to leave Dortmund.

I'd seriously fancy him as a super sub if his wages weren't high and he wasn't injury prone.

If he wasn't so injury prone, he would walk into any team, he wouldn't have to be a super sub. Great player.

Home of Barca Fans