Marco Reus

BerkeleyBernie

What, no thread on Reus? This kid is very talented and a blast to watch.

Not that Greece put up much of a barrier today, but you can see Reus has a great footballing brain and likes to move the ball quickly in tight spaces (in addition to his excellent abilities as an open field counterattacking player). You could see the other Germans not quite clicking at his pace, even Özil, whom he tried to slip through with some tight angle short 1-2 passes. I suspect Özil will catch on once they work more together.

Reus and Messi would have a ball together.

VivaBarca

If Carlsberg did forum members
I like him a lot, loved his finish for the goal, he didn't need to blast it into the roof of the net but he did.

ViscaBarca914

BLASPHEMY!
Marco Reus

Date of birth:31 May 1989 (age 23)

Place of birth: Dortmund, West Germany

Height:1.80 m (5 ft 11 in)

Playing position:Striker / Winger

Current club:Borussia Dortmund

Number:11

Was voted the 2011/12 German player of the year.

This kid is the real deal. Should have seen way more of the pitch at EURO 2012. Imo one of the most talented younger players in the world. Ahead of the likes of Neymar, Oscar, Hazard, and even Thiago. It's going to be a fun season for Dortmund with him and Gotze playing on the same pitch together. He will fill the gap left by Kagawa and try and secure BVB its 3rd title in a row.

ViscaBarca914

BLASPHEMY!
Nah, won't happen. He already snubbed them for Dortmund. Bayern, Madrid, and city all wanted him, but he chose his hometown club..... Can't say I don't respect the hell out of the move :D
Though he would honestly add tremendous quality to any team he joined. Barcelona included.

Home of Barca Fans