Marco Reus

NotInHere

Anyone who can score a goal like the one he scored against Madrid, the one where he powered-chipped the ball and it went in, deserves to be be immediately signed by every single elite team.

That just talks about how amazing his awareness is in the sport of Football, honestly it would be a dream to have him here.

BerkeleyBernie

Anyone who can score a goal like the one he scored against Madrid, the one where he powered-chipped the ball and it went in, deserves to be be immediately signed by every single elite team.

That just talks about how amazing his awareness is in the sport of Football, honestly it would be a dream to have him here.

His solo attacking/finishing skills are just icing on the cake on why he'd be a great fit Barcelona. Skip to 6:07 in the video to see his vision and the variety and control of his passing:

BenRobbins

Aren't you MU fan? He will sign for you next summer (alongside Hummels). You even have #7, 11 and 5, 15 available. You won't need to be jealous, I will be. :(

Yep but we never buy superstars like reus, he is off to one off barca, real or bayern on crazy wages due to his cheap fee. He will have the pick of any club he wants. We don't stand a chance.

zanela

Yep but we never buy superstars like reus, he is off to one off barca, real or bayern on crazy wages due to his cheap fee. He will have the pick of any club he wants. We don't stand a chance.

You can strike Barca off. We will be hit by transfer ban. He's a Dortmund boy, so I expect him to show some loyalty. Though you can never tell these days. I seriously think it will be between ManU and RM. Next season you can offer him CL, main man status, both on the pitch and wage wise. You guys will be front-runners for his signature, of that I'm sure.

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
You can strike Barca off. We will be hit by transfer ban. He's a Dortmund boy, so I expect him to show some loyalty. Though you can never tell these days. I seriously think it will be between ManU and RM. Next season you can offer him CL, main man status, both on the pitch and wage wise. You guys will be front-runners for his signature, of that I'm sure.
The transfer ban isn't a certainty.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
What the hell is this? Photoshop?

Says his release clause is actually 25m euro

BuTbTGrCIAAD7aV.png:large

Home of Barca Fans